October starters come in here

Thnak you for asking hun, you may regret doing so though lol............

Woke up with a gunky eye, got to work and had a note to say my furniture was being delivered by 12 and i needed to clear everything out by then and have it all cleaned etc ready for the new furniture. I had sooo much to do and didnt get any done so have that to do tomorrow. I also have my first internal trasport audit at 10am and im soooo not going to pass it as i havent got a clue what im supposed to have for it so will just blag my way through it i think. Its a pass or fail thing but nothing major as its internal. I just have tooo much to do. Didnt leave work till nearly 6 and normally finish at 4.
My back, arm and legs hurt so hoping to have a hot bath when the OH gets home to relax and calm me.

I'm hoping to be back to my usual self once the audit is done tomorrow and i catch up with my endless amounts of paperwork.

Anywho i'll stop gas bagging!

I bet your glad to be working from home for once?! x

Sounds like bit of a nightmare at work at the moment for you...fingers crossed everything goes ok in your audit tomorrow.

How comes you are so achy?! Nothing like a nice hot bath aye :)

Hmmmm its not a centre i'd pick for any of my pupils as some of the road signs are missing lol as in speed limits on the lanes and dual carrigeways :( plus the bay parking can be a nightmare..but if thats where he's been advised then so be it lol

Yes little excerise is best!

I will let him know - sure he will appreciate that haha

Ah well just went for a half hour walk which was nice. Feel like i've made a little effort! haha

Sounds like bit of a nightmare at work at the moment for you...fingers crossed everything goes ok in your audit tomorrow.

How comes you are so achy?! Nothing like a nice hot bath aye :)

I'm more relaxed now :)
Achy cos of moving sooo much furniture today and playing on the wii too much last night too.

Much better now tho. Starting to get tired eyes now though!!

Nice walk? x

Yea was a nice walk thanks, feel ready for a nice hot bath and bed now :)

Can't you get the men at work to move all your office furniture for you lol!?

If only Becca!

I had to practically beg two guys to move the old desks out for me, i couldnt even move them lol.
I got there in the end, good ol' hammer! haha

Hope you enjoy your bath hun, im also thinking of heading to bed. Could do with the extra hour or two than normal ready for tomorrow.

x

Second WI tonight . . .

Argh!!! Stressed, pissed off, annoyed, over worked and underpaid and in pain. :cry:

Sooooooo just wanna go home.

Im staying 100% just a bloody bad day :(

Hellooo cd lovies well i had wi yesterday and lost 7 lbs soo happy.! CD is the best everrrr.! but im going back to ww to loose the rest which is only 3 lbs left for my own personal goal.!!

It's been great knowing u all and will pop on and say hi to u all.! I will see how i get on at xmas may be back to loose more but will do the 810 plan next time.!!

Well Hayley on your wi wooo wooo.! And keep up the hard work guys it feels great to be slimmer now.! xx

Hi everyone,
Sorry for not responding sooner Becca but I've been wrapped up in my college studies and just haven't had time to get on here - but I'm back. I'm on Day 4 now and feeling quite perky. My counsellor warned me I may find it harder this time round but so far so good. Jumped on the scales this morning which is naughty I know and it says I've lost 5lbs so fingers crossed for Tuesday weigh-in x

October starters.....

I have lost a total of 14lbs in two weeks :D :D :D

Big time loss and im very happy with it!

Keep up the good work ladies it pays off.

Hi guys,

I have started today and am currently sat on my bed away from the food smells in the kitchen!

Today I have had a strawberry shake with 400mls water, a banana tetra topped up with water, a chocolate tetra topped up with hot water (quite nice!) and trying to decide what to have for my fourth. I think I will try one of the soups, I got one each of leek and potato and spicy tomato so will see which one appeals the most.

Hey Everyone! How's everyone doing? It's the weekend, yay. Lol! :) How did your Audit go Hayley? Welcome Falafel. I restarted on Monday. Looking forward to my first weigh in. I had to change my WI to Wednesday and I have tutorials so I've got extra packs for then. So that will be 9 days into the plan. Well done on your loss shanny24. 5lbs is good in 4 days georgie12345. When I first did the diet I was weighing myself everyday. This time around I'm just going to wait for wi. Everyone have a nice weekend! :)

Just thought I'd say hi!

I started on 14/10 on SS and lost 15lbs in week 1 and another 5lbs in week 2, although week 3 seems to be very slow going.

Despite coming very close to giving in, I've stuck to it 100% after reading these forums for the last week or so, so thanks!

I really don't know how you guys like the soups and porridges though...tetras all the way for me :)

hi everyone, im Laura and im currently on day 4 of a re-start.
I did the diet for 4 weeks back in June and lost nearly 2 stone. Unfortunately i gave up due to personal reasons i tried eating well but nothing works apart from this!
I am definitely in ketosis checked it out with my lil sticks lol, am feeling ok but still craving food...
looking forward to tuesday first wi even better i went for a number 2 today! i found the toilet situation hard last time round...

have a lovely weekend ev1
xxx

Music - We failed the audit big time! The guy doing was well harsh and failing us on the minor details. The second guy helping him was not impressed with what he was doing so he came to help me out yesterday and was really apologetic about it all. :D

Falafel - Welcome to the October starters thread, enjoy!

CuppaT - Im 2 days in to week 3 and i know what you mean about it going slow.

Laura - Glad to hear about the toilet situation *hehe* :p

Well its half 11 and i havent had my first shake, waiting for the OH to get up as we are supposed to be going out today... oh well maybe ill get some studying done instead.

Hello hello hello ladies,

How are we all doing? Beginning of November and it appears to be going well :D

Hi Hayley,
Yeah so far so good. Been following it 100% and was very pleased with 1st weigh-in - 8 whole pounds. Yippee. That 2 stone for Chrimmy could happen after all x

That sounds really promising georgie! Good for you for being so positive too :D
x

Day 3 for me today!! and im struggling :(

some insperation please girlies?!!

Hi all :D i barely started in october :) so i thought i'd come on and pop in here ;) how are you all doing??

I am doing okay, tried a porridge this morning, and it's absolutely awful! So not going to take that again!

@Lowela, try to think up all the reasons you can why you want to loose weight so badly, it could give you a boost to keep going!

Back