Of to Nandos tonight... oooh yeah!

cambridge*diet*08

Silver Member
sorry ladies i hate to rub it in... But i am soooo excited about this...

going to see forgetting sarah marshall with russell brand and going to nandos first.

i will be ordering 5 whole chickens lol... :jelous:

xxxx

i LOVE nados! im sooo jealous! cant wait to get to goal to eat lol

Enjoy yourself.

Nandos is a good choice for us. Chicken and salad delish.

Hope you have a good time at the wedding. I have been reading your blog and your success on this diet is amazing.

Well done

Jac

I love Nando's..... enjoy! I haven't started CD yet - I meet my counsellor on Sunday and start Tuesday! I can't wait.
Well done on your loss by the way... you've done amazingly well! I'm just reading through your blog now... I can't believe that you reached your first goal by May... you certainly deserve Nandos tonight!!
I'm just at day 2 of your blog... I'm looking for inspiration!! I'm 26 and have a similar goal... I'm 12 and a half stone and want to get down to 9 and a half...... Did you go straight onto SS or did you cut down carbs etc for a week before? I know I need to slowly wean myself into SS but I'm so excited I want to start straight away Tuesday! Any advice you can offer would be great!

Thanks!

I love Nando's..... enjoy! I haven't started CD yet - I meet my counsellor on Sunday and start Tuesday! I can't wait.
Well done on your loss by the way... you've done amazingly well! I'm just reading through your blog now... I can't believe that you reached your first goal by May... you certainly deserve Nandos tonight!!
I'm just at day 2 of your blog... I'm looking for inspiration!! I'm 26 and have a similar goal... I'm 12 and a half stone and want to get down to 9 and a half...... Did you go straight onto SS or did you cut down carbs etc for a week before? I know I need to slowly wean myself into SS but I'm so excited I want to start straight away Tuesday! Any advice you can offer would be great!

Thanks!

hiya loveit...

unfortunately my decision to start CD was made really fast... i am a very impulsive person... one day i was bingeing, next day ss'ing!!!

i tend to have an extreme personality where dieting is concerned, all or nothing!!!

just get started, if you really want to do it, YOU WILL!!!!

please read through my blog and you will get an idea of my good and bad times. 90% of the time was good i can assure you! results speak for themselves, thats all you need to think... losses are worth sooo much more than a bar of choccy!

i was stuffing myself with junk right up until my 1st shake lol and i can safely say that if i have 'cheated' it has been cd friendly food, i dont miss my junk at all. and i think the huge losses you get on this diet are key to this, they really keep you going!

good luck xxx

hi becky, thanks i will enjoy myself and the vodka lol...

and hi jacsprat, thanks for reading my blog... it makes it worthwhile when peeps can get some motivation from it!

xxxx

Thanks Keeley! I too am a very impulsive person so I'm gonna just go for it! I know I'm meant to be slowing down with the carbs but I'm bingeing all the way until Tuesday morning! I can't help myself!! Well done and thanks for the blog... I don't think I'll be getting much work done today... Oooops!!

ha ha ha loveit... the 1st few days will be rough whether you cut down on carbs on not!

just eat your way to tuesday. i was sooooo bloated and actually felt relieved not to be eating and feeling sick at night, and loosening trousers etc... made a nice change to feel a little peckish for a few days.

after that there is no hunger so its not so bad.

the weeks fly by, when i read my blog (as i often do...lol) it only feels like a month ago that i begun this diet. it has gone sooooo fast!

good luck and let me know how you get on xxx

have a fab time hun, chicken salad sound delicious at this moment!!!!

Hi Keeley!

Have a fab time at Nando's, although I am more impressed that you are going to the cinema with Russell Brand ;) xxx

Hi Keeley!

Have a fab time at Nando's, although I am more impressed that you are going to the cinema with Russell Brand ;) xxx

lol :D

well, he heard about my fabby loss and just wanted to treat me...

i wish :sigh:

I'm looking forward to the new Sex & the City movie out at the end of the month...it's going to be one of my first non foodie treats to myself for sticking to the plan for 5 weeks.

Have a nice time at Nando's tonight. I went yesterday for lunch with my son and had chicken and salad and it was really yummy!!

Hope you have a great night!

Hope you have a great night ( I tried to say it without a shred of bitterness or jealousy.) ;)

Dont have Nandos in Ireland but I believe they are a great chicken place, sounds lovely enjoy!

mmm well as we get closer to going to a 'restaurant' it is becoming a little nerve wracking!!!

can i control myself when it comes to ordering... probably YES but still a little nervous...

ive decided to continue my new diet until sunday then back on ss, dont like worrying about what i can/ cant eat and whether ill gain weight because of it.

like my partner said to me weeks ago 'food and eating is soooo over rated', he really did hit the nail on the head and after my chicken breast for lunch i am not really soooo excited about eating again later.

MAYBE just maybe i am actually still full from the chicken i have already eaten... this ketosis malarkey is bloody amazing!

Back