Off out tonight

babystar31

Gold Member
So im going out tonight and having a planned night off of Exante. Were having a colourfest themed night for my friends birthday. yes i look very bright in my illuminous orange top with illuminous pink vest top underneath and all the bright jewellery etc haha.

Anyway i just had a roast chicken salad with one slice of tiger bread (naughty) in attempt to line my stomach for the drink....

Will be easy to get back on it tomorrow as i cant eat with a hangover...lol

Have a great night out.

Do you find going off for one night makes a difference to your weight loss for the week?

Thanks! This will be my first night off as such. I havent really drank since i started the diet so i will find out soon i guess. Althought i went on holiday and had a couple drinks, and ate healthy meals most nights and stayed the same that week x

Have a brilliant night. The diet will still be here tomorrow so get straight back on :)
Be careful with the drink. I've found it makes me drunk really quick!!

Thanks, had a good night out but got a big bit drunk on a little bit drink lol. Ach well back on track today....think ive drank my 3 litres of water already haha x

were you a cheap date hehe xxx glad you had a lovely time xx

(look look Mandy heheh I am back .. sorry again for being a mopping glum evil short one)

Ive been out a few times this week and havent stuck to the plan at all and ive only gained 1lb so im happy back on total monday . Glad you had a great nite mandy !

Back