Off swimming!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
With the family later! Im dreading it :,( iv got a bikini but wearing a top over it lol

We haven't been swimming for Years because I'm so paranoid! They have two giant slides that I soooo want to go on but don't think I can as il get stuck :,( ?!

Anyone goin swimming now the weather is warmin up?

I take my little boy swimming as often as I can, I feel like a hippo next to all the slim mums but I do it for him and don't think about it! I think they're usually too busy looking at my tattoos to notice my wobbly bits luckily!! x

Bethuk1 said:
I take my little boy swimming as often as I can, I feel like a hippo next to all the slim mums but I do it for him and don't think about it! I think they're usually too busy looking at my tattoos to notice my wobbly bits luckily!! x

Lol bless ya!

I don't know if I'm even allowed to o swimming as my op was only 3weeks ago but I'm nearly fully healed lol

I would love to go swimming but I'm too paranoid :( I know for a fact though that no one would even notice me or be bothered because you see much larger ladies in the swimming baths all the time and they don't care!! Wish I could be like that haha. My sister is bigger than me and she takes my niece swimming sometimes and she's not bothered. It's annoying though cos it's good exercise!

I'm taking my little boy next week (was going to do it last week but it was half term and TOTM! Not a good combo!) I find I can do anything when I'm with him, just the smile on his face makes it worth it! Have fun xxx

i'm going to make myself swim too.
why are we all so daft about going :eek:
i've seen fatter folk than me there and i dont gawk at them so why do i feel that everyone is going to stop swimming to look at my wobbly bum .................

Back