Off to the Himalayas today!

DiscPete

Motivated by you lot!
Hi all my Lipotrim friends, this is not a diet related post, but I'm excited and wanted to share.

Anyhow, I'm off on a motorcycle expedition to the Himalayas later today and am very excited about it. I've been a biker all my life but I've never done anything like this. It's a two week trip with 20 complete strangers which is part of the fun - meeting new like-minded people and making friends, sharing such great experiences together.

Needless to say I am also very nervous about it, but at least I know we will all be in the same boat.

I doubt I'll have 'net access while I am there but intend to take as much photo and video footage as I can. I will update you when I get back.

See you all in two weeks time, to continue on my Lipotrim adventure.

-Pete.

Sounds like a trip of a lifetime pete . Well done on your loss so far and talk to you when you get back.

wow! that's so cool! i bet you're going to see some amazing sites! have fun & most importantly....be safe!! :D xxx

oh wow!!! Have a brilliant time! :D

Wow we have a really cool person in lipoland.
Have a great time eazy rider.

Wow we have a really cool person in lipoland.

Haha, I wouldn't go that far, back thanks anyway.

Thank you all for your good wishes, see you when I get back, leaving in a few mins, couldn't resist popping in one more time :D

Hi Pete,
you are probably on your way now but wanted to wish you all the best, have a great trip and be safe.
Looking forward to the stories when you return.
Doirin

Hiya, you are probably on your way. But have an amazing time and we'll all look forward to hearing about from you when you get back.
Good luck. Bon voyage.

hope you have an incredible journey!

Have a fab time, take care!!!

Back