Off with this fat!

Arggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....thats better. Was going so well yesterday until the evening.

Today have walked dogs and will be at work for 10.

Now do I have the rest of the week off and start again on Monday...or do I just stick with it? I weighed 14st 2lb this morning so same as Weds.

Think I will have 3 shakes and then a meal instead of a 4th shake and see how I feel the rest of the week/weekend. Was going to cut down to 3 shakes this week but being the complete idiot I am I keep b****y bingeing.
I think its when my relationship with my hubby goes squiffy that i start eating. Oh emotional hunger...bugger off and let me be fricking normal.

Sorry, im writing this down for myself really....self pity is ugly and I dont want to be ugly. Just having a downer as I feel like a failiure not being able to stick to packs.

New chapter in my life starting today and no moaning about my weight:)

Okay...after a planned weekend of gorging on f**d and drink and having a good old chat with my hubby, I have made today my weigh-in day and new start. Sorry if you have heard this all before...I have failed to keep going more than 5 days but thats behind me now and I am going to get to my goal this year. I think I was focusing so much on getting down to a specific weight before my bday, that when I didnt stick to ts I was giving myself permission to eat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So theres my line and its 100% from now on in. I appreciate peoples encouragement...Im not too good on the replying front but I am going to take 1/2hr each evening to catch up on peoples diaries and offer my support to others on Exante.

Have a good day:)

Ps...How do you change the title of your diary?

Day1. Good day... 3 packs, 2 litres of water and busy at work.

Busy at work is good. :D
It will help keep you on track. ;)
Hope it goes well
Marge
:)

You know Sorcha, I really think you're going to do it this time :)

That's the spirit girl....you can do it. Kepp strong and keep busy as that helps soooooooo much I find for the first few days xx

ahhh..thanks guys!!:)

Day2...3 packs, 3 litres water...many cups of tea/coffee with splash of unsweetned soya milk ( 31cals per 100ml and 0.2 carbs...I can justify that!!) and 1 slice of ham at around 9pm as I was a bit peckish:). No work yesterday but plenty of gardening, and food shopping. Ds staying with his Grandad this week and dd going to stay with her cousin for a week too...so lucky me!!:)

Feel good this morning, although freezing walking dogs! Brrrrrrr! Off to work later.

Hope everyone has a good day:)

Glad you had such a good day yesterday, hope today also goes well for you - certainly sounds like you have got all those positive vibes going on!

Day 3 nearly over...again!!lol. Had 3 packs already today, 2 ltrs water tea/coffee ( not so much as yesterday!). Will have another pack later if im feeling hungry instead of a slice of ham. Ordered another bumper pack of shakes today and 4 mushroom and veg soups to try. Im in this for the long run now! Im going to do 100 days so its the same time scale as when I did LL....97 days to go! It went really quick after you got over the first 2 weeks:) Off out in a bit to catch up with my lovely friends...fortunately no food or drink involved:) Hope this positive trend continues and is catching!

Day 3 nearly over...again!!lol. Had 3 packs already today, 2 ltrs water tea/coffee ( not so much as yesterday!). Will have another pack later if im feeling hungry instead of a slice of ham. Ordered another bumper pack of shakes today and 4 mushroom and veg soups to try. Im in this for the long run now! Im going to do 100 days so its the same time scale as when I did LL....97 days to go! It went really quick after you got over the first 2 weeks:) Off out in a bit to catch up with my lovely friends...fortunately no food or drink involved:) Hope this positive trend continues and is catching!

Loving the positive vibe!

Nearly half way through week one - yay!!!!

xxx

So day 4 and still feeling positive!!! Woke up early with a fuzzy head...couple of paracetamol and 1/2 bottle of water couldnt sort. Dogs walked, washing on and off to work at 10, so will catch up with diaries later. Exante delivery should be here between 12.50 and 13.50 so will have to pop back from work to sign for...cant wait to try mushroom soup:) Hope everyone has a really good day!

ppps...does anyone know how to change diary title?. Thanks

Have a good day and enjoy your mushroom soup!

Interlink are very good with their delivery times!!!! Thought I would try a veg soup instead of mushroom and must say, its not bad!

First calf was born yesterday evening...typical, I was out. Anyway, mum didnt take too well to the calf, so calf was brought in over night and we introduced mum to calf this morning. Been pretty tense as you dont know how the cow will react...they are very protective...but so far, so good and calf a has been suckling really well! Im so happy as its the first calf and it was a heifer ( girl) so will be keeping her to breed from in the future. Happy days:) Ive uploaded some photos if you wanna take a peek

You look fab, what a difference!
Lol....I look like a cow!!!!! I cant find the photos i uploaded of me at 16/10lb and at 13/10...I am not too good with pooters!

If you have found them...then thank you:)

You go to first post, edit and then go advanced (I think)
xx

Day 4 out the way, had 4 packs as felt hungry, 2 1/2 ltrs water, tea/coffee.

Day 5....our second oldest d is moving back home:). Only for a while but she needs to be with her family for a bit of tlc.
Shes having to move back into the 'biscuit tin' as we call it...its our office! Gives me an excuse to decorate it....and will keep me busy this weekend:)

I think if I can get over today (exante wise) I will be on my way to thindom!!!!!!!

Wooooo hooooo.....hope everyone has a brilliant Friday!!

Back