Official weekly weigh in.

Well done Sue too xx

Well done, everyone. It's lovely seeing the numbers going down:).

morning ladies and well done to you all !!

im still 10 12 0 ounces so ive ditched my 8 ounces and ive STS at 152 lb's ,has been up and down this week so im happy to be this !!

First of all well done VICKY!! Now stick with it - we'll be watching :D

Secondly well done everyone!:)

And finally - 2 pounds for me too. 3 or 4 to go (1.5 kg!) so I'm looking forward to conso, two weeks to go if I can keep this up, fingers crossed! Two more weekends with visitors to get through though...

And finally - people at work have been commenting on my new shape, which is lovely. One was cautious, worried there might be something wrong, but of course was happy when told the whole story...

Im very very late but can I join in on this thread...I started Attack last week on Thursday the 19th of August at 155lb, or 11 stone 1lb. I couldnt weigh myself yesterday as I was away but was 147.8 this morning, or 10stone 7.8lb after a week and one day. Happy out!

Anja - that's really excellent... 2 weeks to go maximum! Well done you!

Bananarama - well done!

No one else?

I'm 0.7K up on last Friday (after two treat meals last weekend AND too much fruit). Clean since, and walked to work 5 x this week, no bingeing, so I'm pleased with that. Onceuponatime a weekend like my last one would have set me off, but I simply knuckled back down, walked loads and didn't add to my gain.

So I'm pleased with that!

well done anja and bananarama and also jo nice one to all of u!!!

Another 1.3 kg off for me!

(People can see I've lost weight but I can't really. I've lost cms but still exactly the same shape - worse is that I've not lost any from my bust, bras, tshirts are exactly the same fit:mad:). My wedding ring is loose too - typical when I already have slender enough fingers.

Well done Laura, it will come off all over eventually, lol, mine always comes of my knees first, well just above my knees, very annoying, I wish it would come off my chin and stomach.
I am not very hopeful this week I think I have put on 2lbs, hope hope I have stayed the same. Next week I will reach my first mini goal for sure

Well done Laura... now that the sprogs are back at school, perhaps some exercise might help? Is it still really hot down there? Can't say we have that problem and I'm wearing a jacket to work at the moment (carrying it home admittedly!)

Cathy - have you had a bad week? Or was it last weekend? I might have missed something!

Yup, they're all back and the exercise levels will definitely be rising! Isn't it funny where our bodies keep/lose weight (generally never where we want it).

Jo, It's nice first thing, needed to cover up to take the kids to school but cardi off until tomorrow morning now, will be warmout by lunchtime and hot in the afternoon. Think about 28° today. As long as it's under 30°, I can function normally so should be OK.

weigh in ....ive lost so am now 186 not bad considering that i went out the weekend

Well done Laura and Scrumper!

I seem to lose from a different area every couple of weeks, first it was my upper arms, then my belly, then my face, now my back. But seemingly no shift the the bum/thighs :(

Well done everyone.
I am convinced that the only part of me that is getting thinner is my wrists -but I can't have lost 13 lb from my wrists!!!!

my bum and thighs are always the last place i lose from .......so annoying as they are the real nightmare areas

woop well done. oh yes im the same, legs and bum last!

well done laura and scrumper !!!!

so who is weighing in tomorrow !!! I AM !!!!!!!!!!!!

Back