Official weekly weigh in.

Me and dreading it, its been such a rubbish week this week diet wise, I am thinking of starting afresh on Monday and doing attack again for a bit, I seem to have lost my mojo.
But we are having a bbq tonight so going to take some meat out and marinade it just now so its ready to stick on the barbie later

oh dear i think sometimes we lose our mojos ,but u will do the right thing !!!! good luck tomorrow !!!!!

I really oughtn't show my delight and glee at a mere 200g gain this week but, to be honest, I deserve far more and I can only put the limited damage down to my long fast walks each morning.

Last night, it occurred to me that, since I've been yoyoing from 75K to 71K and back all year, my office winter wardrobe isn't going to like me much as most was bought at 67K. I tried a few things on this morning and yikes! Ooops! Holiday in 2 weeks too... (I can see me wearing summer trousers and jumpers if I don't get my act together after holiday!).

Still for now I'll continue with my plan and hope for a good weekend. Fruit and <two other> treats planned, and a 5K+ walk on Sunday morning. He who doesn't like to walk can pick me up and we'll continue in the car to the car boot sale 10K away... I'll ring him to come when my legs get tired. Walking is rather boring in the country I find because it's a very lonnnng straight road so while GORGEOUS to look around for the first 10 mins, it then gets rather monotonous!

AAArrgghh 5 B*&^&y lbs ON, no way, Thats really not fair, Jo I think I put on what you should have. Oh well back to attack for me.
I dont really have many excuses either, so putting it down to (a horrid) TOTM, bread twice this week, a drink I thought was sugar free that turned out not to be, thats all it can be, I walked loads. I still have my cough and cold 2 weeks on and its making me feel generally low. So tomorrow will go back on attack to sort myself out.
Feel really crappy now, what a rubbish start to the day :(

3 and a bit lbs down.
Bmi now under 40.
Seem to be down a size on top, just need bottom to catch up, sigh.

Sorry for your bad week cathy.

hi there ladies !!!

jo well done even though u dont sound happy !!

bubblemum dont beat urself up to much u can rid that 5lb no prb!!

jaqy's well done on ur loss great stuff !!

right down to me !!

i STS last week but this week im 4lb 8ounces down so that means im 10 st 8lb 8ounces (148lb 8ounces )

and im very happy indeed !!!

Well done ladies, mine was actually 4 not 5, I remembered I had had a big drink of water when I woke up as I was hot and my throat was tickly, so weighed again an it was down, still bad but not as bad

Well done Jet :D.

Cathy, I bet it all comes off next week, it's 'just' water (but I know it's disheartening not seeing the figures go down on the scales).

Well done Jo on the damage limitation and Jaqys, well done on your loss and new BMI category (I'm still wearing original clothes size, just belted in and a bit loose. Will go clothes shopping one day...)

Btw, didn't scroll high enough up, so missed your posts:eek:).

good morning everyone! 0.9 kg = exactly 2 lb this week. COUNTING THE DAYS to CONSO....

I ate lots of yummy veg yesterday so no surprise there was no change from yesterday.

Jet - excellent result but more than that even WELL DONE on not getting sidetracked by your STS last week!

Cathy - the scales are indeed very cruel. Yesterday you gave us a clue that you knew things weren't right, and 4lbs after coming out of ketosis and TOM too, really isn't bad... Plenty of people do gain at TOM without diet slips. So stick at it. You'll only need 2 or 3 PPs to get back in the zone... good luck!

Anja - I'm excited for you. Have you decided what your first treat meal will consist of?

well done the losers
Cathy it will come off next week just weight and see and the water first thing probably didnt help i always have to remember on a weigh in day no drink till weighed in ...im going to weigh on the wii this week wtch me cry then as im sure it will read heavier than the normal scales

Jacqs well done on the loss and the BMI! As for the size of the bottoms, going through my wardrobe last night to see what did and didn't fit, I found bottoms in 12 to 16 which fit. (some 16s were huge, others just "for Mondays"!!)...

Anja - I'm excited for you. Have you decided what your first treat meal will consist of?

Thanks no I haven't because of timing issues. I have some nice German sausages in the Freezer though, they would be good. First Restaurant meal will be next weekend (hopefully!) in London :party0011: having 3 days off with my sister (MUSE Wembley :clap: !!).
In fact that's the first Restaurant meal since my birthday in Feb which is waaayyy before I started this diet!

Back