Official weekly weigh in.

Excellent Jet... especially after a slip up!

Well done, everyone! Glad to see that you managed to catch up on your weight, Jet!

I'll be away this weekend (please keep your fingers crossed for me that I can find Dukan-friendly food somewhere!), so I won't be able to do my usual Sunday morning weigh-in. Will probably do it on Monday morning so I can see any damage done on my weekend away.

Vickki - I know what it's like to have problem in-laws! I bet they'll be completely blown away with how fab you look when you next see them. I'm so looking forward to hearing how they react to the new you! What a shame they've been so awful to you.

well done people. :D Jo thats great maintaining...but i exoect not what you wanted???

STS for me today which is great as I def haven't been 100% focused this week (damn Phil Vickery) and it's TOTM.

Good luck ladies.

x

Vick - I'll respond in my diary

Well done losers and sts !!!!!
Jet i dont do ounces would drive me mad

Well go up first thing weighed 169 tried again an hour later 168 so im going to take the 168 as i tried old and new scales so thats a 3lb loss
will put more in my diary

That's great Scrumper!

Well done everyone, Vikki, Jet, and Jo too!

Me: STS which is great after being 1lb down mid-week.

hey there well done scrumper thats ace and sarah nice 1 u lucky girls !!!!!!!!

well done losers and sts-amers

Congrats, everyone! It's especially good for morale to hear that it's working for people during the Conso. :D

I was dreading weighing myself this morning as I've been away for the weekend AND it's TOTM. :( But I behaved myself extremely well in London (I even refused chocolates!) and kept strictly to the diet. Didn't expect to lose anything, to be honest, though, because of TOTM. The scales tell me I'm down 1lb - which is a nice surprise.

I'm really, really hoping I'll get back to losing 2lbs again next week.

Back in my skinny jeans, though - legs no longer look like tree trunks coated in sausages, hurray! And I've lost 1" off my hips! :bliss:

Thanks, alottolose!

You know, I was wondering whether it would be worth having a thread for tips on how to survive overnight stays/holidays whilst on Dukan?

Anyway, I took with me one of those lightweight foil insulated carrier bags, along with a couple of little freezer blocks that you can buy pretty cheaply in Wilkinsons. I packed it with enough food to get me through the whole couple of days, assuming that I might not find suitable food. I'd checked beforehand that there was a fridge in the hotel room.

I took with me:
- slices of ham
- hard boiled eggs
- yoghurts
- 2 days supply of Dukan muffins (made with Mullerlight Toffee - yum! - and which contained my full rations of oatbran)
- Dukan quiche
- some small bottles of water

As we were going out in the evening, we had a big lunch instead. Found a lovely pub, where I ate a ribeye steak and mixed salad (gave the lovely chips to my friend!) Back at my hotel room, I ate some of my Dukan rations for a light dinner before we went out at night.

Breakfast came from my rations, but we had lunch in a really nice little cafe. I asked the staff nicely and they kindly made me poached eggs with grilled tomato and mushrooms instead of the full English breakfast on the menu.

For drinks, I had the water I'd brought and I stuck to Diet Coke the rest of the time.

Hope that helps someone. It really is very helpful indeed to have a fridge in your room, if poss.

That's excellent Dukandebut. What a great idea, and I admire you for following it through (right down to feeding your friend your chips!)

That's excellent Dukandebut. What a great idea, and I admire you for following it through (right down to feeding your friend your chips!)

Thanks, Maintainer. The chip bit was very hard, I must admit. I even gave her the chocolate truffles which came with the room! (I must have willpower of pure steel to give away chocolate. :eek: )

Back