Official weekly weigh in.

(but I'm just completing week six... and it slows by then!)

you will get there. i bet with all your walking you are building more muscle!!
heres to next week. I want 3lb off next week (had better up the exercise)

Well done Losers!!;)

My first official weight in (I've been having sneaky checks on the scales) and I am officially 5lbs down after 1 week on Dukan. :)

This is weird though: I am 5lbs down exactly. I have super powered scales that tell me my weight to two decimal points and can do lots of other fancy calculations. But here is the weird thing. On my four attack days I lost a pound EXACTLY on each day. Then went PV for 2 days and stayed the same. Then back on Protein Only yesterday and another (EXACT) pound fell off.

Coincidence? Or does 1 PO day = -1lb for everyone else??

well done! do you mean PV day? i tend to retain water on PV days

well... yes I know im a day early but im not going to get chance to come on tomorrow (I dont think) as Ive got vets, job interview and friends daughters prom so helping her get ready.

so Ive weighed in this morning at 11st 2lb so a loss of 2lb this week :D
Im bloated up bad though totm :(
The extra exercise has really helped my energy levels and Im sure somewhere will be getting toned up. Will keep it up next week :D

well done on the loss vicks ,dont u just hate being a woman sometimes

Thanks girls :) yes being a woman is pants lol

Excellent loss! As you say, the exercise really does help, not only the physical side but also the mental side... I always feel really good after my walk (this morning in the muggy heat excepted!) so that helps me stay calm at work!

thanks Jo. I really want to tone my arms up too but am worried i might just bulk up instead of slimming down with my weights. Might wait a couple of weeks before i actually turn up the weight on the stepper and start with my weights again.

<hands on ears -- can't hear you!!>

That all sounds beyond me!

Lol Jo :D

hello everyone, i haven't been here in a while but i just started the dukan diet two days ago, i read it in a magazine and decided it looked good, feel a bit tired but i am really running out of things to cook, i guess because it seems soooooooo boring to just eat protein but it's better than nothing when i was on lipotrim, i lost 2stones 10lbs but put it all back o so hope i keep this off.
good to see everyonr doing so well.

Official weigh in... drum roll

This week, with NO slip ups, and 24km walked... I have lost...
100g!

To be honest, given that I've been "up" all week, I'm glad for a loss!

One week to go to holiday!

Welcome precious...

well done jo !! i just had to work out how much u have lost lol ,any loss is a good loss !!

after my alton towers trip i went back up to 11st 5lb my start weight was 11st 8lb .............

todays weight is 11st 2.8 lb ........so thats a loss of 2lb 16 ounces i think lol

im useless with numbers !!

11 lbs, 5 of that was water on the first day. But still its masses, v happy. Never had such a big first week loss before - but i've not weighed this much before :eek:

Off out for the day, hopefully I'll make good choices.

11 lbs, 5 of that was water on the first day. But still its masses, v happy. Never had such a big first week loss before - but i've not weighed this much before :eek:

Off out for the day, hopefully I'll make good choices.

Wow! well done on such a huge loss!! thats brilliant!

Tracey xx

Back