Official weekly weigh in.

My turn this morning. Another 3lbs down since last week. Yay! Total of 8lbs in 2 weeks. :clap:

This was despite an unfortunate incident on Friday where I went to meeting in London and was presented with a tray of chicken mayo sandwiches. Oh dear. :whoopass:

11 lbs, 5 of that was water on the first day. But still its masses, v happy. Never had such a big first week loss before - but i've not weighed this much before :eek:

Off out for the day, hopefully I'll make good choices.

well done jaqys im really pleased for u keep up the good work ,hope u have a good day

My turn this morning. Another 3lbs down since last week. Yay! Total of 8lbs in 2 weeks. :clap:

This was despite an unfortunate incident on Friday where I went to meeting in London and was presented with a tray of chicken mayo sandwiches. Oh dear. :whoopass:

well done to u to !

(Oh dear what???!! read my cherry story - I spent an hour picking a bucketful of cherries without eating ONE!!!)!!!

Well done to all losers!!

well done losers! keep up the good work!

who is weighing in tomorrow?

Me!! Not looking forward to it... down on last weeks but still up on posted weight... think Missy's gonna get closer on our Big Brother challenge! Don't forget you have the Davina role while Cheryls away!

lmao Linz :) id better get in early. What time you WI? ill do mine about 7.30am and post when i get in. fingers crossed i would like to lose 12lbs this week lmao.
But seriously 2 would be nice. 3 would be lovely seeing as its totm :D
fingers paws and legs crossed!!!!

oh citing :D

im weighing in tomorrow too ,im happy with any weight loss good luck gals xx

:cross::fingerscrossed::cross::fingerscrossed::cross::fingerscrossed::cross::fingerscrossed:

Good luck. Everything crossed, though dont trip up getting on the scales.
Am weighing tomorrow too this week as away sat.

Back