Official weekly weigh in.

I did have a ticker from mfp but as I update daily there and weekly here I took it off again. I'll be back to updating my stats next week though :)

Congratulations to all you LOSERS :D....

only 2lbs this week, but considering everything going on and what not... I'm "ok" with it... course I would've liked a little more :)....

I am consoling myself with the fact I'm now 163.6lbs and that's the lightest I've been in over a year maybe more... before the most recent gain I hovered around the mid 11's for a while....

last day of pp today...so hoping to make it count for a morale boosting saturday weigh in :)... If it's positive news tomorrow I hopefully wont go off the rails for the rest of the weekend!

After almost a fortnight on conso-type break, I've lost 300gr:eek:. Amazing as I didn't stick religiously to one treat meal (nor one drink:eek:) and I've done no official exercise (although have walked a fair bit).

Mystery. But good.

Ooh thats good then, (hooray)

woop well done !!!!!
me. im at goal (minus one!) yey yey yey lost 3lb yey yey

thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin is massiveeeeeee

woop well done !!!!!
me. im at goal (minus one!) yey yey yey lost 3lb yey yey

Yayyyy well done woop whoop:happy096::clap::girlpower::bliss::happy036::angel09::thankyouthankyou::winner::dooney::party0011::wee::greenapple:

Sorry over use of smilies there but I dont use them very often lol well done

cheers girls and a big thankyou to you all. I could never have done this without all the support from you!!!!!

Well done misses... you've worked hard for it & completely deserve it. xx

after the up and down week (think the 8 mile bike ride helped ) ive lost 1lb , bit of catch up there too me thinks so all good back on it now

DARNED TYPICAL!! The day they make me work for my euros too! CONGRATULATIONS VICKY!!!!!

You've worked really hard for this! Don't blow it this weekend PLEASE!! (And no pizza until you've read the chapter on Conso again!!!!)

I think it's 3 this week, can't remember if i rounded up or down last week.
Anyway have shed the new scales weight and a bit so will be easier to track things going forward.

well done Vicky!!

This week i have lost 1.4kg :) down to 73.1kg and 5.1kg to go woohoo

I cant believe my sister in law, i told her about the diet and what foods to eat and she has lost a whopping 13kg in 4 weeks!! This diet is great

Sue

Well done jaqys. I lost 2 lbs maybe next week I will be at my first goal of 189

Back