Official weekly weigh in.

3lb off hun x

oiy madam !!! sounds like youve a touch of the SAD ....not a good one to struggle against , right when you get tempted you want to come in here and shout and then someone should be here for you ....dont give up the fight you are doing great !!!!!

Yep spot on Tania...every year same time and OMG...how early did it get dark last night ?! it was 7:25pm and it was pitch dark.... we've a month to go before the clocks change....so then it'll be another minute per week darker til then and then a whole hour :S....reckon it'll be dark for 6pm when they change the clocks!

<end of rant>

-2 lbs this week :)

well done Mouse, TOTM showed upo today for me, better not hamper any losses or I will be furious!

Congrats Manda! :) That's 19lb!? in total? WOW!

Thanks. It sometimes seems a bit slow but when you say 19, it seems a lot. Still tons to go though, although I was v pleased to get into some size 16 jeans this morning (but they were always quite big!)

Waiting for the tesco man to come with my van full of chickens and jelly to keep me going for the rest of the day:D Last week they had run out of chickens apparently, but I received mine :)

Well done Manda, that's fab. And shame on you for buying up the entire Tesco stock of chickens. Hope you left some for the others this week.:p

Well done Vickki, it's flying off!

Down another lb for me today, quite happy with that. Measured myself too - the inches are going. Still not much off my bust though!

well done laura !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will we have our normal weigh in's tommorrow !!!

so good luck to everybody !!!!!!!!!

Well done all, we will have to wait to see what tomorrows weigh in will bring for the rest of us lol. I havent measured, but my clothes are looser, even my tops, and some stuff is fitting again. its spurring me on to get the next 10lbs off.

So glad to hear all the positive weigh ins :)

It's great to see the clothes getting looser and you have the plus of being able to fit into a smaller size - then the smaller size allows for a benchmark (you can tell when you're putting on weight if it doesn't fit as well ;):eek:)

I'll be on for Friday weigh in - I'm bloody looking forward to it for a change :)

Good luck everyone xxx

Back