Official weekly weigh in.

yey for all the losers keep it up !!!!
Ive changed my day to Friday so will see not expecting much off this week and have been good but we will see

Hey dont worry Scrumper it's my TOTM so I'm not expecting much off either but hey, my jeans fit so who cares what the scales say Wooo Hoo :D

Its my TOTM too, but would love just 1lb off just so's I know I can still loose weight, I havent lost for the last 2 weeks. If I sts this week I am going back on attack next week

I reckon we'll both get at least 1lb off hun. Fingers crossed. x

morning losers !!!!!!!!!!!

well done jaqy's u have done brill !!!!

well i was expecting at least a 1lb with being back at work and moving around a bir more but i STS :cry:....

im putting it downto last friday but i thought i would of lost ah well onwards and upwards !!!!

onwards and DOWNWARDS, Jet;). Next week you'll have a fab loss, I'm sure and STS is OK after indulging.

Well done Jaqys! Brilliant loss!

lost 1lb, a bit disappointed as my goal is to get to 8 stone 10 by the time i go on hols on 19th oct which means I have to lose 3lb in the next 19 days EEK!

jaqys brill loss xxx
jet you will have a good loss when you catch up no doubt hun xxxxx

kay 3lb is very doable in that time so dont panic 1lb is still a loss and when your body evens out you will drop more agan

I weighed this morning and had lost 2lb weighed after going to the loo had lost 3 lb so im going to take the 2lb as the reading as the scales are not healthy and i dont want to buy new ones get on and cry because they weigh lots heavier ....and if they are right then i get an extra 1lb headstart on next week

Well done everyone, a lb off for me so quite happy, its TOTM and my back and tummy are killing me today :( joys
not marking it down on my stats though because its never been exactly 189 before its always been 189. something or other so now its 189 exactly so slightly less than a lb but more that half lol, I also need new scales, I have to stand on them 2 or 3 times before they register.

Well done losers.

Well done Cathy, Losing OR STS when it's TOTM is good I reckon, so to lose 2lb is great.

Jet dont be hisheartened hun. To have a fabulous night out and sts the same is a right result in my eyes.

3lb off for me (weigh in No.2). So 9 in total now. Woo hooo I'm over the moon.

Brilliant losses everyone!

Well done Jet, it's a loss after all! Outstanding effort jaqys! And Kay, I'm sure you can do it, no problem. 19 days is over 2 weeks.

I'm another pound down on last week - I think I might have to adjust my food a bit, three pounds down in three weeks. I know a loss is better than a gain in principle but after all I'm not actually trying / wanting to lose and could have more 'normal food' instead. More musings about that in my dairy later I think.

Anja are you at the stage where you would like your weight to remain the same now then? I havent really read the conso section of the book. x

well done everyone and Kay you will get there. Up the exercise cut down on the dairy!

I was just thinking of cutting down the dairy. I watched a programme once with a man who reckoned eating low fat yogurt helped weight loss. Bu I think its slowing mine down. Its the only thing I really eat more of on this diet that I never ate much of before, and I didnt eat much at first only 1 muller a day and some fromage frais in my galette.
Think I will just get one small pot, enough for galettes and 6 mullers, see how that goes.
Dh used to drink loads of milk and he was a terrible snorer and he had a terrible cough, he stopped smoking 18 months ago and his cough was worse than when he smoked. I told him not to drink so much milk, so he tried it and the difference was amazing, now he doesnt cough or snore. Hes lost weight since stopping drinking milk.
Yes I think I will cut back on the dairy .

Anja are you at the stage where you would like your weight to remain the same now then? I havent really read the conso section of the book. x

Yes, conso is when you gradually re-introduce carbs, fat and sugar after reaching you target weight. you have to be really gentle because your 'starved' body takes extracts the very maximum of calories from everything in an attempt to make up losses. The Conso phase needs to last 10 days per kilo lost - so I have until January. After that I *should* be able to go back to normal healthy eating.

Initially you are allowed:
PV every day except Thursday
1 slice (60gr) of bread a day
40 gr of cheese a day
a piece of fruit a day
PLUS
one carb meal a week (200gr pasta etc)
one proper meal with dessert a week

you are also allowed / should / eat one meal with lean cuts of pork or lamb.

Later it doubles to 2 carb meals and two proper meals per week

dairy can cause problems keep some in drop the rest
my other half has awful problems with his nose and throat even had rhinoplasty (sp ) surgery not fixed it though ....dont think after cutting his carbs down that he would take kindly to my cutting out his dairy too lol

Back