Official weekly weigh in.

Ooh, well done Kirsty.:) You'll be catching my husband up at this rate (he's lost 6 kilos - nearly a stone - in 2 weeks).

You could go off men, they lose so easily:mad:.

ooh well done Kirsty :)

have you noticed it in your clothes yet?... love that bit...my first 1/2 St made my clothes fit so much better xx

yeah its weird

i am wearing a top that was a little tight and now its really baggy

i feel as though i have lost more than what i have lost in weight - does that make sense?

x

yeah its weird

i am wearing a top that was a little tight and now its really baggy

i feel as though i have lost more than what i have lost in weight - does that make sense?

x

I know exactly what you mean. After 2 weeks I was more over the moon about the clothes fitting better and the belt going down a notch than the weight loss!

Well done honey. xxxxx

another -2 lbs for me this week.

Well done Manda.:D

Well done Manda. That's fab. xxx

Well done Manda x

first week of consolidation and i put on a kilo but its totm and i had a disasterous week food and drink wise as my sister in law was here for a week....... so im kinda please with that :D

well done to everyone else

Well done m- mouse and Lucysmom!

I too am happy to report my first WI... of 5.3lbs! that's 2.4 kgs gone and hopefully forever. Just hope that I continue to loose 2 lbs everyweek. This would make me really comfortable and have the motivation to get throught the last 4 kgs which i find the hardest.

I have every faith in Dukan but doubt at the same time as I have been trying to permanently budge this weight for the past 2 years and keep yoyoing only loosing and gaining half of my goal all the time. Each time I gain i ususally add about 2 lbs or more too.

Anyways, feeling really chuffed and we have an opening at school tonight which i will be wearing a dress which now fits me!

Have a good evening ladies.

Bren
X

well done mouse and Lucysmom and Bren way to go hun.......just keep at it xxxxx

Well done guys!!! Glad the dress fits Bren. I had a beautiful dress from city chic I was wanting to wear at Xmas and tried it on, Dam thing to big now agh what a waste of nearly $200 and it was soooooo pretty.
Keep blodding along kidsmademefat (love the username!) Sure it will be gone next week :) Im scared to think what will happen if I ever make it to conso stage :(

Keep up the good work everyone xxxxxxx

well done mouse and also well done to kirsty and bren !!!!!!!!!!!

Back