Official weekly weigh in.

Well done everyone - especially Emma last week!

Nice one Laura, yes that's hardly work mentioning.

STS for me too - with two gala meals this week, I'm happy :)

Absolutely Scrumps... well done... Emma and Harley going great guns too... us long termers are struggling a bit but we'll be back with a vengeance on Jan 3...

I actually lost 1.4K last week... but no applause required cos I'm still up cos of too regular stupid behaviour. Going home for Christmas at this weight - over a stone more than last Christmas - fills me with dread... and despair. But it's my own stupid fault (and I have been a stone or more heavier than this weight this year so some consolation to be found there!)

Thanks girls still worried when my appertite returns i shall put it all back on

I'm still only 2lb over lowest dukan weight Scrumps... keep in mind no holds have been barred in what I've eaten recently ;) seriously...nothing has been off limits....so if you are my true twin :) you have nothing to fear....but fear itself ;) x

onwards and downwards (if you're back on wagon for xmas...?) x

Sorry people I know it's late, but have an Xmas dinner with some friends tomorrow and hope I don't over do it! I'm feeling very motivated and have no intention of cheating so with any luck will manage with some turkey and veggies and the odd glass of wine. Will check in with how it went. Wish me luck!

minus 3lb for me this week so chuffed to bits here. Apologies yet again for not being on here very regularly at the moment but I am so busy with work, I do pop on every now and then to see how peeps are doing but I don't post much at the moment. Well done everyone on your losses. Tan why is your appetite so low hun? have you been poorly?

Well done, everyone - especially Kay with a 3lbs loss!

Good luck with your Christmas dinner, Harley. Keep remembering how well you've done so far and that you don't want to blow it for the sake of one meal, and you'll be fine. I have every faith in you! :)

Just 1lb loss for me this week. I didn't think I'd lost much if anything. Bit of a stressful time, plus I haven't been able to exercise as much as I usually do. I have to say that it takes a heck of a lot more willpower when you're stressed - the number of times that I've been so tempted to reach for the chocolate! Ah well, I guess this is good training for the future as I have to get out of thinking that way.

I'm still only 2lb over lowest dukan weight Scrumps... keep in mind no holds have been barred in what I've eaten recently ;) seriously...nothing has been off limits....so if you are my true twin :) you have nothing to fear....but fear itself ;) x

onwards and downwards (if you're back on wagon for xmas...?) x

lol thats good to hear then !!!!
im on the wagon till xmas then off till 27th !!!
minus 3lb for me this week so chuffed to bits here. Apologies yet again for not being on here very regularly at the moment but I am so busy with work, I do pop on every now and then to see how peeps are doing but I don't post much at the moment. Well done everyone on your losses. Tan why is your appetite so low hun? have you been poorly?

well done hun ....ive had a cold for about 3 weeks and just cant get an appetite to be honest its returning now but slowly cant smell anything or taste it so cant be bothered to eat it

+300gr for me which is fair enough as I added in a 'normal' meal and both of those were close together over the weekend. Had a few extras too.

Well done to those who lost/STS and good luck to those weighing today!:)

Hi everyone, yes STS for me - actually +400g... but I count that as part of the ups and downs. After all I had 2 Gala and 2 carb meals plus sneaked in EXTRAS again...

Ohh Christmas is going to be so hard :)

Work Christmas Dinner and party today!

well done sts and Laura thats hardly a massive gain hun
I lost a 1lb so im happy about that not eating as i should as still cant taste anything ...

a 1lb loss for me but I am seriously thinking of going back onto Slimming World diet after xmas as I was losing 1-2lb per week on that and I could have my fruit, jacket potatoes and salad on there and I must admit I do miss my massive bowls of fruit salad with a muller poured over the top. I do like my jacket pots too and if I am only losing the same on Dukans as I was on there I figure I may as well do that. I will still come in and chat though and let you know how I am doing x

I think that if youve so little to lose Kay sw is a great option when you miss your fruit ....
You can always do sw and keep off the real heavy carbs like pasta and bread and then keep the oatbran

thanks for that Tan, I was going to ask if anyone knew which was the heavier carbs, now I would have thought that pasta would have been a good one to eat as apparently it swells filling you up for longer, so I am glad I mentioned it LOL. What about rice?

Back