Official weekly weigh in.

lol mouse your a lucky thing !!!!!
im not on official weigh in till friday so im not changing stats till then , but im sure totm is fast approaching so will keep me up !!! grrrr

It sounds as though I was really bad but I definitely kept the snacking on chocs and nuts to a minimum and only had one meal per day!!

Belated well done to DD on reaching target! And mouse - brilliant stuff!

I can declare a WI I did last Friday which at 61.9kg was STS 'down', but since then (I snook a peek today) it's gone way back in the direction of my actual target weight...

well officila after xmas weigh in put me 2lb up im happy with that as weds i was 4 lb up ....totm dependent should return to pre xmas dukan weight by next week
onwards and down wards

oh bug totm is a pain .At least you will know its not a true reading !!!

Well done, everyone!

Anja - I'm dreading the ups and downs of Conso. I know it's something I'll have to get used to, though. You're doing very well to hover around your target. Hope I can manage to do the same.

scrumper and alottolose - You'll both be back on track before too long. :)

Sounds like Christmas has been kind-ish to us. Well done everyone!

+700gr for me which is fine (see diary).

Good luck all and happy firstfooting!

Christmas is only once a year, Kay, and 4lbs isn't too bad. The good thing about this diet is learning to compensate shortly after being a bit naughty, so I'm sure you'll get that weight off again before too long. :)

My weigh in was a bit of a surprise this morning as I've lost 2lbs. Since this was after my first Conso week, eating a gala meal, bread and cheese after so long, I was dreading it. The loss was perhaps just as well as I can't avoid one gala plus another semi-gala this week, instead of just the one that I'm supposed to have. With any luck, the extra weight loss will help to balance this up.

well done hun result xxx

Well my first Wi in about 8 weeks, ladies! I am up 7lbs. During this time I have been ill, had 3 sets of visitors, Xmas and NYE celebrations. I have also drunk nearly everyday for the past 2 weeks! Yesterday was my first drink free day, today i have had 1.

Starting Attack tomorrow hoping for 3 or four day and will WI on Wed again as this is the day i like for WI's.

Roll on a thinner 2011 for all of us.

xx

hey bren it will come off quicker than you think just wait and see

Weigh in pre-attack phase - 15st 12lbs I'm ashamed to say - that is half a stone more than I thought! My official weigh in day will be Monday as I feel that I'd let things slip over the weekend if I had my WI on Tuesdays. First week I'll weigh in plenty though.

Well done to those that have lost, maintained and only put on a bit over Xmas - I admire your commitment!

Back