Official weekly weigh in.

THANKS DD, Scrumper.

Well done Mouse! Down is the key here. Something is better than nothing thats for sure.

Welcome and hello lajlaj. Have you done Dukan before? It's a great diet with great results to keep you going.

I have lost 3.5lbs on my first day of Attack. Today is day two and this is my second restart. Going to change my WI day to Thursday morning now. As going to keep Attack loss separate and document this as my first week loss. I just really like having WI mid week really. So will post here on Thursday.

Including my healthy day, day before Attack, I have lost 4.5lbs in two days! Chuffed to say the least I tells ya.

xx

Well done folks, down all the way from now on (hopefully) or STS for the conso bods (down a wee bit for me though, please). Well done on the 2lbs down DD, it will take a bit of juggling to find what works for you but that's an amazing result over Christmas and for a first conso week.

Bren, that's loads:D, great stuff.

lajlaj - Don't worry, you'll get to your target weight, I'm sure. If you look at some people's stats on the left hand side of their posts, they've managed to lose an incredible amount of weight on Dukan. It's a real morale booster to read them!

Bren - That's incredible! Well done!

Thanks, Laura. Yes, here's wishing everyone a very successful Dukan 2011! :)

Thanks for the welcomes etc. Bren that is a great loss!

Well done everyone - great loss Bren.

Well it's offical, WI this morning confirmed 4.4lbs in 3 days. Hoping that next Thurs WI is around the 2lb mark (well secretly we all want more!) :)

Off to walk the dog and then have breakie.

xx

That is BRILLIANT Bren, good luck for next week!

Weigh in pre-attack phase - 15st 12lbs I'm ashamed to say - that is half a stone more than I thought! My official weigh in day will be Monday as I feel that I'd let things slip over the weekend if I had my WI on Tuesdays. First week I'll weigh in plenty though.

Well done to those that have lost, maintained and only put on a bit over Xmas - I admire your commitment!

hey hun on June 25th 2010 i weighed 15 st 6lbs ....today im 11st 3lbs so it doesnt take long xxxx

Scrumper and other are perfect examples that Dukan can be followed and with great success. And we have 3 stars on Conso now and are really showing us how we can balance and maintain. Try not to think about how far you have to go, that's negative talk and it can easily sway us and our commitment.

So thinking positive and perhaps set some small, quick, achievable goals that can keep you motivated and encourage. I use clothing, exercise, the scales etc as goals all in my signature. Trick for me is to make them only a little way away and then i am constantly ticking one off. And as you can tell most of the time I am positive.

Also when you reach goal you want to be in a good mindset when you are allowed to eat more foods (including naughty's!), so you dont go mad.

When you are happy and positive it doesnt feel like a diet and that's the best type of diet really!

Bren
X

Great post, Bren! Those little goals are so important to keep you going - even more so if you have quite a lot of weight to lose.

I kept going because feeling my clothes get loser and being able to fit into smaller sizes felt so damn good! :)

brilliant Bren ..... i tend it do 7lb goals ....i dont call it 1/2 stone as that sounds a lot but the i look back on each 7 lbs and go cool thats 1/2 stone !!!

:eek:Another gain! I'm not surprised though after the weekend's antics.

So +400gr for me.

Hope the scales are kinder for everyone else and well done those who have lost so far in 2011!

oh dear Laura its not a massiveone and will come off as soon as xxx

well happy to say i am back to xmas eve weight
so 2lb off on the 2 days proper attack

Another STS for me (-100g) hooray!

Laura - I think that's point, fluctuations either side of the target weight. I'm sure it will balance. I suppose in the long run we ought to switch to monthly WI or similar?

Well done Anja, Scrumper AND Robin - because, after all, 400g really is nothing! A stricter PP and you'd have not seen that rise, I'll bet!

Well done Scrumper and Anja! Robinhood... (love that name!) in the real world, which u are now in, 1.5 can be TOM or fluid retention. So ignore it, get back to routine, water and a little exercise and it will disappear.

Comes a time when WI, like Anja said might be monthly, that's because your life now is not based on week to week dieting, just maintaining a balance. Which u are, bless!

Bren
X

Thanks Bren, it may be water retention but I think it's more likely that it's down to excess calories! I was a bit sloth-like over the holidays too:eek:. Still excesses and exercise remedied now:).

Well done Anja!

Back