Official weekly weigh in.

Congratulations everyone, some great results there.

My weekly weigh in is kind of saturdays as that's the day I started, but the last couple have been xmas & new year, still though, 1.5lb down this week for me, which is a nice steady rate. I've kept a chart since the beginning and there are a couple of small plateaus which just last a few days but that's to be expected. Felt like this week has kind of been like that but I've still managed to lose, so it's all going in the right direction. Hopefully a 2 hour session in the gym today will have some effect on the scales tomorrow!

A very silly 9lbs down for me today (after 5 attack, 1PV, 1PP)... obviously a lot of water there.

I'm more delighted with my first 100% clean Dukan weekend in yonks than the weigh in to be honest!

Wow Jo, well done!!!

On the weight loss, and the 'clean and serene'!!! January has started with a bang for you....

How's the trouser situation looking now?!?

wey hey Jo ....stonking start and congrats on the weekend

Thank you! You asked about my trouser situation... Well, given my "weight" (water weight!) loss, I was a little disappointment to feel how tight fitting my trousers felt this morning. I walked to work (that did require a bit of superhuman effort, cos it's been a while!), and couldn't quite figure out why at this weight a size 16 would be tight... so I examined the label in the loo, and I inadvertently put a 14 on :D So my smile is back.

OK my stomach is horrible... but I'm in the zone, and acceptant that weight loss will slow to 1K maxi a week now, perhaps less.

Truly, it's been very very easy... I've always enjoyed PP days, so don't have a problem with food on attack (and eat plenty!) and now in ketosis it's easy easy...

My problems come later... once not in ketosis.

I have STS AGAIN this week (TOTM), but had a measure and I have lost a couple of inches from my waist, hips and bum over the last couple weeks - so there is something positive there! The other positive is that I haven't once had a 'sod it' moment. (You know, when you haven't lost and think sod it, might as well be naughty). In fact since I went low carb in August I don't think I have had a single sod it moment, so my old nemesis has not got its claws into me!

Mouse that's great. No 'sod it' and the inches, top effort!

So long as it's coming off really. There are always going to be weeks when the body stabilizes too. My TOM is due next week but I feel bloated today? I am not feeling that confident for a loss myself on Thursday?

But like you some measurements have become less :)

Emma, well done on your loss too!

Jo, I can just imagine you having that smile moment in the cubicle and seeing yourself grinning at the mirror as you wash your hands! LOL

Bren
X

My first official weigh in.

Started weight last Wednesday - 15st 12lbs
Weight today - 15st 2.5lbs

Total loss - 9.5lbs

Thank you, I'm feeling so motivated right now, I was in town today and went looking at clothes for my size 10 daughter and kept thinking how nice it would be to be able to pick up fashionable clothes at a tenner a pop instead of spending £30 plus on big tents. I love clothes and I think this has to be one of my key motivators, not so much the weight but I think I'm changing my goals to dress sizes. I just really really want to wear these fashionable jumpers and tops!!

I do like that as a goal :)...far more productive than numbers on a scale :D....

I bought some size 14 jeans which were a little on the tight side at the beginning of dukan... now they're falling down :D... so I bought some size 12 dresses and they fit - so the goal now is to fit them comfortably instead of snuggly :D x

(I've yet to fit size 12 jeans though ;))

Well done everyone - some great results to spur the rest of us on:D.

(Need motivating for the weekly PP day tomorrow *sigh*).

Wow great losses people !! A big congrats.

Oh and bloody motivated are we, I'm loving it ladies. Keep it up!

Laura don't think of it as PP day, think it's just another day but your being extra healthy.

Another loss for me.... 1.3 kgs or 2.86lb. I'm chuffed.

Xx

Back