Official weekly weigh in.

Mouse, it could be down to the fact you didn't eat enough too - if your options were limited and you ate less than you might have done on a weekend your body could have thought 'semi starvation' A STS is a good result - well done, and on to the next WI!

And remember how much thinner you are since our last meet! We'll hardly recognise each other!

And remember how much thinner you are since our last meet! We'll hardly recognise each other!

Ditto!!

The trouble is the more weight I lose the less happy I am with my shape - my tummy looks increasingly out of proportion with the rest of me!! A few stones heavier I would have sat on the beach in a cozzie - but last weekend there was no way on earth I was going in the pool! I think that when I was heavier I always looked it so I didn't feel as though I was springing any nasty surprises on anyone. Now I look relatively slim when dressed so kind of don't want to destroy the illusion:D

I know it's daft but I just can't help it! It's as if every pound going saps a little more confidence out of me - maybe because I can't remember being this size and it's alien to me:mad:

Hi hope you dont mind if I add my weekly weigh in on here too!

WED 14/04/2011- 1lb lost.

Its my first week of pure protein one day the protein and veg the next..and also totm so hoping thats why such a small loss this week. Had bad day yesterday heard someone in the office who didnt realise I was in talking about my weight so with that and tiny loss feeling a bit low about it today. :(

don't worry lots2lose, in a couple of months you'll look totally different and lots of people will be giving your compliments to your face rather than behind your back! stick with it - you'll get there :)

Well done Lots2Lose. I recommend you post your menus, on the menu thread, so that we can take a peek to see whether there's any mistakes or things we can help you improve your weight loss by removing/adding.

As for those people, as I've said to more than one: "I can always diet! You'll always be [mean/ugly/spotty]"

Aaah thanks Emma ur so right will show them and use the negative comment as motivation! Lol maintainer wish I'd said that to him at the time! Brill! I will post menus from now on when kiddies in bed. Thanks for ur support both of u really needed it today :)

lots2 dont let them get to you hun , stick with us and we will help to see you through xxx

ermm... GOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLL...

albeit temporarily ;)

Well done on your GOAL Joanne :)

Well I done 3 days attack and knew I felt thinner so could not resist scales..............I have lost 9lbs!!!!! whoop whoop back in the 10 zone :) :)

Well done, Lots2lose. I'm sure you'll show those horrible people a thing or two. Imagine the look on their faces when the new slim you glides past them! ;-) In the meantime, people who are mean like that really aren't worth bothering about or worrying about.

Jo - I'm imagining that highly excitable World Cup commentator reading out your post! Well done, you!

Fantastic loss, Susie!

way to go Jo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess what im joining you .................goal god knows how ive done it but ive lost 5lb this week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so at goal .......more in my diary

Well done everyone and so happy to see GOAL for you both, Jo and Tan. :D

Delighted for you Scrumps! :D Thanks ladies!

Well done Susie!

thanks all new goal up now not worried if it takes a while

wow scrumper - well done! amazing - 2 goals hit in a day! fantastic news :D good luck with your new goal - i'd say maybe we'll hit our goals at the same time but at this rate it'll only take you 2 weeks!!!

Back