Official weekly weigh in.

Lots2lose said:
Lost another 3lb, 1lb off 2 stone now! Feeling better as on antibiotics now and positive I'm back on track after Easter slip up! My best friends hen do today so going to be very careful! Have any of you had occasion where you'd like a drink? :-s lol!

end of the first week of cruise i lost just 1lb but my o/h lost 5! :mad:

the only thing i can put it down to is he not only eats more than me but i eat more veg than him. On PV days i have salad with my lunch and he just sticks to meat/fish and then only has veg with his tea. Oh well at least it's a loss!

Well done, Lots2lose!

I was very good and did without alcohol until I reached Conso, and now I have the occasional lovely glass of cider. Hope you have loads of fun at the hen night. It's really best if you can do without alcohol, but I know that some people have occasionally had a glass of vodka and Diet Coke for special nights out. Be careful it you do have any alcohol, though, because it can affect you much more than usual whilst on Dukan and has even made some people feel a bit poorly. There's a scientific reasoning behind it, but I can't remember exactly how it works. Atropos is great at explaining these things, though!

Good start to Cruise, jezzebell. Unfortunately, men seem to find it easier to lose weight than we do. It is so not fair!

I'm up 1lb this week, but am pleased with it as I am quite a bit under my target weight and actually need to gain.

well done everyone, especially you dd - that's ace to have gained another 1lb! hopefully you'll be another step back towards your target next week

sts for me this week, which is fine - i know this close to the end not every week will see a loss necessarily

Well done, Runner Bean!

Thanks, Em. As you say, the rate of loss slowing down is understandable since you're nearly on target, and STS is always better than a gain. I'm sure it won't be too long now, though, before you join us on Conso.

i'm hoping it won't be more than a month from coming back from holiday which would be mid july, but we'll have to wait and see i guess.

I must admit i'm looking forward to daily cheese rations!

Today was my first weigh in. I just finished a 5 day attack and went down 8.4lbs. Feels really good and I already feel 10x better! LOTS more energy! I think I will start weighing in on Mondays. Keeps me accountable on the weekends!

Excellent work Sarah :)

and DD... how peculiar to be congratulating someone on a diet site for gaining a pound, but I know how you've struggled! Well done! :D

well done on such great results this week, its all nice and positive :)

I am 1lb lighter too, I was 3lbs on Sat but its totm :( just shows how much water you can hold grrr

Em - Those cheese rations are well worth all of that being strict during Attack and Cruise. Lovely!

Fantastic start, Sarah!

Jo - I know, it just doesn't seem right somehow, does it! :)

Susie - Well done on your loss. TOTM water retention is frustrating, but it's all temporary, thankfully, so don't worry.

First post in here, finishing first week of cruise tomorrow and will weigh myself then (only weighing weekly now). So far I have lost 7.5 pounds

A pound off for me this week ;)

Well this was my first full week of cruise and I'm so happy! I lost another 3lbs bringing my total loss in 2 weeks to 9lbs! As I was doing WW before Dukan I had a look on my old weight card and it took me 10 weeks to lose 9lbs as it was only coming off at half a pound a week. I'm so motivated by my weightloss and feel on top of the world:D

well donr losers !!!

ive lost 3lb ...not bad for a totm week

Two off for me this week. Pretty good I think after all the little Easter eggs on Monday! But must keep going - feeling slimmer but shop windows tell me otherwise!

call it wine loss:p

well done everyone - some brilliant results there. i went on a special mission at lunchtime for new batteries for my scales (tried them this morning and there definitely isn't enough charge left in them for a sensible reading!) so i'll be weighing in properly again tomorrow!

Back