Official weekly weigh in.

Morning ladies, first weeks official weigh in was 7lbs! Managed to loose the predicted 3 on Attack and the rest is cruise so I am buzzing! Not expecting such a loss from now on but pleased with that start, makes the goal seem more attainable!

Amazing news that everyone is losing! It's such a motivation to see that everyone is seeing results - even those that stayed the same this week! To sts is no easy feat either!! I am very very pleased with myself - went to Spain for 4 days and came back last night, after a big lapse two days before leaving for the holiday I wasn't expecting anything yet I am down another 1lb! Happy indeed! We will all get to goal with a little determination.On holiday watched the kids eat icecream and fruits and I stuck to cruise - now that's a determination that surprises even me!

Well done Final countdown (do you REALLY need to lose another 7lbs?)... and all losers!

Just seen this thread. How positive :)

My first week of doing the Dukan included 3 days on attack and I lost 5lbs. I am so stupidly pleased with that. Hoping that I may not need to diet for as long as I originally thought, fingers crossed.

2lbs off for me this week, into my last 10lbs now so i'm expecting it to get a bit tougher weightloss wise. 5 weeks till I get to conso

Nothing off this week for me - STS :mad: Haven't been doing any exercise as overdid it with broken toe and have set my recovery back. I'm sticking to cruise though 1PP/1PV so am hoping that weight will shift eventually and once I start exercising again that will help. Demoralising though, I haven't lost anything for 10 days. I have to keep giving myslef a stern talking to so that I stick with it.

Great losses, well done!

Sander - As you say, that's not bad for TOTM. Next week or so will hopefully see a difference when that water retention disappears.

fitnessqueen - Don't worry, 10 days isn't too long (although it does tend to feel that way when you STS!). I'm sure things will start moving again, especially when you're back exercising.

A 1lb gain for me - which is great as it means that I've caught up with that unwanted loss last week. (NB: I'm on Conso and have lost too much weight, unintentionally.)

I've lost only one pound this week, because of excesses on Monday and Tuesday.
Added later: weighed self an hour later after two cups of tea and a glass of water, find I have in fact lost two pounds. Whew!

Last edited:
morning all. 2.5 loss for me this week so that takes me to exactly 1 1/2 stones. Not as much as i wanted seeing as i sts same last week but still happy :D. O/H lost 2lbs this week so he has now lost 11lbs more than me :mad: and only has another 13lbs to go

1.5 this week, huge change than last week but better off than on! Visiting parents at the moment, had the tinest slice of bread. Feeling incredibly bloated and sluggish, so not worth it. Megalong walk today!

Eve

Well done on your losses! :)

Back