Official weekly weigh in.

Becks&Shell the niece aunt team respectively! It was our first day on Dukan feeling really positive after reading all your amazing weight losses, we have over 70lbs between us to reach our true weight and hoping we can follow in your fantastic footsteps!
Attack attack attack for the next few days will be updating and become Dukan goddesses too!

2 and 1/4lb loss this week, least lost since starting but still definitely going down.

I maintained this week, what a relief! I was convinced I would gain in my first week of conso especially as my first gala meal was fish and chips! Will start the introduction of bread this week as I was holding off until I saw this weeks results:)

Weighed agian last night & I'm now officially 154lbs so I've lost a total of 7lbs this week including my attack phase. :)

Well after 3 and a bit days becks lost 5lbs and shell lost a massive 8lbs!! Roll on the next 3 days of attack, well done to all you losers out there!

4 pound loss over the two weeks - happy and relieved!
p.s Jezzebel - I keep track of you too :) I like to know other people care about what I am doing, sometimes it feels lonely around here!

Well its Day 1 of Dukan for me and I am weighing in at 80.2kgs....have switched my scales from stones & pounds for a while as I am sick of being in the mid-12 stone bracket.

Morning all, i lost 2.5lbs this week and the o/h lost 4! :mad: he only as another 3lbs to lose before moving onto consolidation. That's going to be a little tricky with me still on cruise but i'm sure i'll manage :cry::cry:

good news is i'm over half way through now!

Well done to all you lovely Losers :) nice to see new faces around....

back on Dukan now and weighing in at 172.4lbs...so lots of work to be done

Sunday WI day from now on :)

xx

Starting weight 12st 12lbs.
3 day attack 12st 7 lbs
Pv,pp,pv,pv 12 st 8 lbs [end of week 1]

A little disappointed with cruise weight gain but it has been my totm and I did 2 pv days together over the weekend.

stmc you have done fabulously well!

For me, 5 days of Attack and 2 days of Cruise = 7lb loss. Started at 11.8, now 11.1! Can't wait to get into the 10 bracket!

Also, have lost 4cm off my waist, 4 off my bust, 4 off my hips, 3 off my thighs, 2 off my calves (that's surprised me the most), 3 off my stomach and 1 off my arms! So that's a total of 21 cm lost in 1 week! Absolutely incredible.

Back