Official weekly weigh in.

I am proper chuffed! Lost 3lbs this week :D Despite sis in law's wedding on Sat where I managed to avoid the carbs until the choc brownie dessert came out! oops .. Have been very strict since though and upped exercise and water too .. 2 more weddings to go until wedding season is officially closed for this year! hoping to get rid of 2lbs next week so I can treat myself with my 1 stone lose reward :) xx Good luck everyone!

Just 1lb for me this week which has been coming and going all week! Though it is totm so I'm hoping to see a bigger loss in the next 5-7 days LOL

Another 2lbs for me which I'm very happy about as it's totm for me

same here 2lb off even though it was totm, so very pleased. Was expecting to stay the same but now that takes me down to a stone lost :)

Official Weigh in

Week 1 of Cruise just gone, lost another 5lbs to go with the 9lbs i lost on the Attack, so a stone gone in 2 weeks, still need to lose around another 42lbs, but feeling better already, thanks to my partner Tina and all of you for your help so far.

Well I lost 6 lbs over the last two weeks which is great, nearly two stone in five weeks is great. Feel alot better and clothes fitting better! x

Well I lost 6lbs, which I was hoping for as it was my first week and a huge motivation boost :)

@ trudyc: congrats - what a fab weight loss so far :D
@ vixx: Fingers crossed for next week :)

Thanks Cheryl, realise that what I have lost so far is only 4lbs less than my son weighs and I certainly could not carry him around for a day!!! Crazy thought! Well done on your 6lbs what a great start especially as you don't have a huge amount to lose.

2.5 lbs this week and im actually starting to feel a little bit slim (compared to what o was anyway!) my fat arms are slimming down which makes a huge difference to my appearance and clothes are starting to fit better, I'm into to the 12stones from 13 as well which is a huge motivation bring on the next 2!

:scale: Ive lost 5lbs this week :party0011:

WK 2 of Cruise completed, lost another 2LBS, so 16LBS lost in total.

:break_diet:
Boy am I glad that I've stayed the same this week. A week away eating out for lunch and dinner taxed my willpower beyond breaking point. :eat: :wave_cry: I'd actually gained two pounds when I came home on Saturday, but they'd melted away by this morning! Now it's head down and no cheating until Christmas. :)

Dub07 I've had the same sort of week you've had!! Harvester for dinner one night and then fish and chips last night. Have also somehow managed to stay the same but back on track now and hopefully a big loss next week.....

Back