Official weekly weigh in.

Anouther 2lbs off for me leaving me 5 to lose for my 3rd Xmas target

morning all 3.5lb loss for me this week which i was very surprised and happy about! O/h has put 3lb on which is good so hes going back to pp thursdays to hopefully stay at this weight.

I measured under my bust last night as i need new bras and was amazed to see id lost 8 inches from under there! Wish i had measured all over when i began.

Next weeks weigh in will be friday as its my works xmas meal friday night and i am having a gala meal i cant wait! :D

Woo hoo well done Jezzebell - 3.5lb is amazing. Hope you have a great week and really enjoy your Christmas Party. x

3/4 lb down this week - not great but at least it's a loss and it was TOTM!

another 4 lbs for me this week. Excited.com!

trudyc said:
another 4 lbs for me this week. Excited.com!

Wow that's fantastic ...how much have you got to go to your tw ???

That's brilliant trudyc :D

Well done Trudy! What week are you in?

Today is my first weigh day and after 6 days attack and 1 day PV I'm very pleased to see that I've lost 9.25 lb. I'm absolutely made up as I haven't felt deprived once, I'm not hungry in between and I seem to have, so far, lost cravings for sweet things.

Thanks Dr D and thanks for all the great information in this forum.

Have a good day everyone :)

Aw thanks guys - Rednicola - still got another 49lb to go but don't care how long it takes as feeling sooo much better! Fuggedaboutit - I have been on it about 15 weeks. What a fantastic start you have made - bet you feel great. Like you I haven't felt deprived on this diet and have been surprised how little bad food tempts me - not that I am invincible - nearly caved with the shortbread making yesterday but only for a moment!!!

Fuggedaboutit said:

Today is my first weigh day and after 6 days attack and 1 day PV I'm very pleased to see that I've lost 9.25 lb. I'm absolutely made up as I haven't felt deprived once, I'm not hungry in between and I seem to have, so far, lost cravings for sweet things.

That's fantastic well done x great isn't it x

Fuggedaboutit said:

Well done that's fantastic ...great diet isn't it I love it x

trudyc said:
Aw thanks guys - Rednicola - still got another 49lb to go but don't care how long it takes as feeling sooo much better! Fuggedaboutit - I have been on it about 15 weeks. What a fantastic start you have made - bet you feel great. Like you I haven't felt deprived on this diet and have been surprised how little bad food tempts me - not that I am invincible - nearly caved with the shortbread making yesterday but only for a moment!!!

It doesn't matter how long it takes just as long as we feel better and I swear I've never felt better ...my sugar cravings have all gone (not saying they always will) but I'm loving it x

Good luck you'll be there at tw before you know it just keep chipping x

Just 1lb off last week, 33lbs lost in total :D

After another attack phase of 7 days...

I have lost 8lbs, and now gived up the advent calander :(

New dress by march is on the way!!!

K xx

Official weigh in for me and 3lbs off ....so happy just love this diet I've never been hungry all my yukky sweet carby cravings have gone and I'm buzzing xx :):):):)

Vixx said:
4lb off this week. Well on my way to my Christmas target so I'm really pleased.

Well done vixx that's a fab loss x

Back