Official weekly weigh in.

3lbs off this week :D that's a total of 54 lbs since 28th august and only 2lbs to hit my final Xmas target

morning all. STS this week but as i went onto conso last saturday i guess thats a good thing! O/h lost 1lb GRRR

My dukan diet has come to end until after christmas. I know this is not the smartest move but after 7 months, a 5 stone loss, not one slip up, cheat or eating something i shouldnt i dont want to be watching every little thing that goes in my mouth. I am hoping ive learned enough from all the fantastic advice here and following the diet that my tastes and body have changed enough to stop me binging. I fully intend on starting again on cruise to loose whatever i put on plus my final 8lbs.

by the way things dont taste as good as they used to!! lol

1lb loss this week, think I have to accept that it's going slower now! Don't really mind though as I'll get there in the end :)

4lb again this week, v surprised as for some reason I really did not feel lighter this week! Wooohoo! x

7Lbs off last week, 40lbs loss in total in just over 3 months :D:D

2lbs off this week so I've hit my last Xmas target :D

Well done Ellie!!!! Hope you have a great Christmas to celebrate and that the Ritz crackers are safe! xx

The ritz crackers are well and truly sealed and safe

3 1/2lb loss this week which is great! No yoghurt this last week which might have made a difference :eek:

Fantastic !! X

Wow great losses girls ....I really need to sort myself out and get back on it ...really struggling being away :(:(

Last weigh in before Chritmas, 5ponds lost so 45lbs lost in total, 10lbs away from target (although i may revise it).

Hope everyone has a great Christmas

Back