Official weekly weigh in.

even after 2 naughty days Ive lost another 2lbs :) think id feel better if id gained LOL after a chat about relaxing for a week with hubby ive been very good today :D

WELL DONE ELLIE hope you have a great Christmas! xx

Ty trudy you too xx

Did my weekly weigh-in today (even though it's Boxing Day!) and I've had a gain of 1.4lbs since last Monday....although I suspect all of that (and more) was in the last 2 days!!

Will report back again next Monday - Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

Another 2lbs off this week. Happy as have had two drinking sessions! x

Fantastic Teddy - what a great achievement.

Decided to weigh 1st Jan then again after PP day.

So, scales this morning 10 st 3 lb. That's about 3 lb heavier than October but hopefully will be down a pound or two by Friday as I suspect the salty excesses of last night will have caused a fair bit of water retention.:)

Good luck for the WIs this week and well done to those who managed to not gain (or only slightly) over the festivities (and for those that didn't, the excess carbs will work their way out quickly enough).

Another 4 lb off this week which surprised me as only six days since my last weigh in as wanted to get back to a Monday morning weigh in. Not complaining though!

A gain of 6.4lbs this week! Hardly surprising as I've been off-plan and also drank on NYE.
Back onto 100% Dukan from tomorrow so we'll see what next week's weigh-in brings..

Last edited:
I weighed this morning, last weigh in was Xmas eve and not been on plan since so have a 2lb gain

hiya everyone ive just started today so my weekly weigh in day will be tuesday. well done on all your losses so far. will report back next week with my first dukan weigh in :)

shell xxx

morning all my first weigh in after a month off yikes! I put on 1st 1/2lb from 3/12/11 to 04/01/12

We were due to start on monday but wasnt really prepared so had a chinese takeway instaed LOL

We started on wednesday and did 3 pp days and i lost *drum roll* 5 1/2lbs!!! i cant believe it im very happy this morning. my o/h lost 3 lbs so he was happy to :D

Put 4 1/4 lbs on last week and this week have lost 4 1/2lbs, very happy!

Well done you and with Mr CD home, very impressed! x

Thanks Trudy, he lost 5lbs so he's pleased too. That's us both back to losing. We had some lovely meals together; Dukan is great.

Lost a pound this week - shouldn't be disappointed as in the right direction but a bit deflated after weeks of losing at least 2!!! Positive head needed!

Back