Official weekly weigh in.

Sure it'll be off for next week. I just niches tomorrows broccoli, forgetting I'm on a pp....think I totally forgot veg on yesterdays pv though! Oops!

Week 6 STS upset is an understatement. Had extra pp this week too and I've still not lost a measly ounce. Hoped I'd ve able to enjoy works night out tonight but I've lost nothing!!

Nice going to stick with it, Xeili and Sara! I had a + gain of close to a pound, disappointing for sure. It did fall back off the following week. Does mess with one's head and goals. Readjusting them might be necessary. Wasn't nice and orderly gained, won't be lost that way either.

Wacky ride again this week! Down 3.4, yeah! Up .8, boo. Down .8' yeah!
Today weigh in of course, up 1.2, boo!
Was tempted to go with the lowest, but that's not what is. Thinking it was the salty dinner last night.

So, -2.2 this week. Not bad after all that gyrating, but had hoped for more with last weeks gain.

Last edited:
I did an extra weigh in today at work and have lost 1kg since last week. Proper weigh in on Friday!

Another kilo since Monday. So I'm down 11kg in total. Annoyingly switching scales now to try to work out the comparison. I seem to be about 3kg lighter at home so I'll add 3kg each time!

3lbs off for me .... Well it's really 5 if you count the extra 2 that showed up last time :D

That's 5 stone in total gone and I feel amazing :D

WOOOHOOOOOO go Ellie - that is amazing - only 6lb left till target!!! Lucky duck!! x

Back