Official weekly weigh in.

If you have a sweet tooth try the muffins there great x

But that's the thing, I am not really craving sweet things - have never been a big fan of those, just fruits...

I'm the same before this diet my down fall was crisps and savories and ate so much fruit and miss it, somehow these muffins are satisfying that loss in my diet.

I'm the same before this diet my down fall was crisps and savories and ate so much fruit and miss it, somehow these muffins are satisfying that loss in my diet.

I guess I will try them then :) Thanks for the tip. I did an hour walk today and on the way all I could think about was cheesy puffs lol i guess cheese is another thing that i do miss.

Funny I've just asked on cheesegirls thread if any one had tried Dukan cheadar flavoring and where to buy the ff cheadar mmmmm waiting for an update... keep your eyes pinned I hope its good reports x

Funny I've just asked on cheesegirls thread if any one had tried Dukan cheadar flavoring and where to buy the ff cheadar mmmmm waiting for an update... keep your eyes pinned I hope its good reports x

Oh wow, that would be a treat for the both of us :) I am already dreaming of going into conso and eating cheese puffs on my treat day lol

Bet I can't spell this but tolerated cheese is emmental but amount????
and must be 5% or below and we can't get it

Last edited:
Today is day 5 of a 5 day attack, but won't be able to weigh myself over the weekend as am at the parents. 2.7kgs lost so far in 4 days. :)

(I honestly didn't think it'd work as well as last time but it has! Hubby has been disappointed though, but he has eaten a lot of mackeral which I think might be the reason...)

Wow well done x

Congrats all, my fifth and final day of Attack today, I've lost 2.3kg in four days so pretty pleased with that.

Zakcat you deserve to be pleased x

lost 2lbs since yesterday so thats 3 1/2 this week putting me to 1/2 a lb over what my lowest was 3 weeks ago on the diet least its moving now but still yo yoing lol

STS this week which Im ok with but I put on 3lbs last weekend so Ive just lost what I gained. Im kinda off the wagon at the mo but eating VERY little carbs, lots of salad, veg and protein and an apple a day!

Another battle with the scales this morning....I'm actually contemplating taking a picture of the scales to try to work out my weight! I hate my digi ones, but even with magnification these ones are hard to see!

However, they looked like 71kg (or i thought around 11st 2 and since they're pretty much the same I'm going with the 71!). That converts to 74 at work, so I'm going for 74!

Well I move the scales everywere but the official weigh-in is......drum roll........ a flipping measly 1lb
1LB !!!!!!! Someone who's not on a diet can loose that without trying.... Now I feel deflated, unmotivated, and quite frankly heading for a crispy fried bacon buttie :-(
What am I going to do. Ooooo mini breakdown going on hear.

But in a week without dieting you could have put that on and more! We don't lose weight every week on this, it's not a gain it's a step in the right direction!

Speaking as someone who has been the someone who wasn't dieting....(you following so far;)).....I've never lost weight in a week without trying.

In a non-dukan week to STS would be a miracle....you could easily gain 4-5lbs on a carb diet with fluid retention caused by salt and hormonal changes.

A loss is a LOSS :) it's a step in the right direction it's a pound that god and willpower willing you will NEVER see again :D...count the positives and set your eye on losing another and another and another.

chin up hun - it's ALL good x

Back