Official weekly weigh in.

Thanks you two, your right, now I've had my hissy fit I HAVE lost a pound not gained. How selfish of me now to be pleased with a pound....I should remember this Sunday if, if I ever gain x

First 6 days results

WOW!

In 6 days, I have lost 7lbs (which includes a fall off the wagon), very very pleased indeed!

Happy bunny! :p

Linzois

Linzois said:
WOW!

In 6 days, I have lost 7lbs (which includes a fall off the wagon), very very pleased indeed!

Happy bunny! :p

Linzois

Fab loss, well done x

sididd said:
Thanks you two, your right, now I've had my hissy fit I HAVE lost a pound not gained. How selfish of me now to be pleased with a pound....I should remember this Sunday if, if I ever gain x

I expect the same at the next hissy fit I have over weight loss, don't worry! Haha! Was trying to think what folk would say to me :) onwards and downwards! X

Yeah onward and downwards x ;-)

Another two pounds gone - 7 stone target reached - two more to go!

fabulous trudy :D fab stuff silversilph :D

Great loses everyone, this is my first official weigh-in.. I've lost 3lbs since attack so, 8 days of cruise! Best of luck to anyone else weighing in today, hope you get on well!!!

hi ive posted my food diary in the other thread and for some reason it disappeared !!
Anyway, first week on Dukan.yey ....so far so good i think !!
Did 5 days of attack started last tues
wed -5lbs
thurs -1lb
fri -1lb
sat/ sun /mon ive stayed the same !!! so lost 7lbs first week. im not going to weigh myself again now untill next mon morn. i hope i dont stall now !!!
i did eat slices of packet ham and 2 bacon without fat but that was on thurs/ fri. does anyone know if "cheery tomatoes" are ok as a dip with spices garlic, and chillis ? i saw it in a book for dukan attack

thanks jen
well done everyone !!!!!

-2lb this week :) a bit slow compared to my previous weeks but as long as i'm losing every week that's what matters :) 1 stone and 2lb lot in 3 weeks :) not bad! :)

Forgot to post on here yesterday. I did five days of Attack and my first two of Cruise and lost 11lb, can't quite believe it, am weighing myself every day still so that I can monitor how the PP/PV structure affects me, so far I still seem to be losing 1lb a day which I'm delighted with. Each day I think its going to stop and go into reverse :D

Got on the scale again and lost another 2lb :) 3 weeks and 2 days and 19lb lost!!! got into a dress I could not wear for the past 2 years :) wonderful feeling :)

-2lb for me. :)
was hoping for a little bit more but always pleased with a lost.
thats -18lbs in march woohoo!

well done everyone.xxx

It's bound to get harder once we're past the halfway mark yogi - I'm there myself at the moment and totm to boot!...it'll happen, just keep your head up and your sights on true weight date...you'll get there xxx

I've had a STS. Pretty gutted but hoping it's water from "that week". Rage.

Hi guys hope you do not mind me jumping in your thread, Lord knows I need all the help i can get :eek: My name is Monica and I am currently on Day 2 of attack this morning my scales told me I lost 600gr all of a sudden scales and I are good friends again :) I am scared of eating anything in case I make a mistake but I am getting there. Right off I go to search this thread a bit more so that I can get some inspiration. Looks to me like you are all doing so fab!! I am excited

Welcome passionflower you'll love this Diet x

Back