Official weekly weigh in.

I've re-weighed as my last weigh in was after a PV and only 5 days since the last! So today, I weigh in at 10st 11!!! I have to add 3kg to each weigh in I do at home, but that's then 71.5 kg which is a loss of 0.9 kg since yesterday :0 that's 2 lb so 3lb this week :D

-2lb this week, in spite of having a binge day on Thursday and eating loads of chocolate so really happy :)

Oh no I've put on .6 not a lot but it is a gain. :-((((

1lb for me this week, quite happy with that especially as it means now lost 1 whole stone.:D:D:D:D:D

zakcat said:
1lb for me this week, quite happy with that especially as it means now lost 1 whole stone.:D:D:D:D:D

Whooooop well done xxx

Fireangel is that weight on or off?

OMG If it's weight off!! :eek:

but im sure its not dukan alone ..its with the aid of slimming pills from the doctor which kinda defeats the purpose of the dukan diet

pm it me :D AFAIK they can't stop you from posting something because it's banned in UK - the site is global .com not .co.uk :)

I tried to Message you but it says you don't allow private messaging. I thought it would be okay as well but the maintainer messaged me that she deleted my thread because I mentioned it and it was positive and since it was banned in the UK she didn't want people going online to buy the product!

Back