Official weekly weigh in.

Completed 6 days of attack and a total loss of 5lbs. I've stayed the same since Friday do you think that might have something to do with the fact I haven't had any bowel movement for the last two days (sorry politest way I could think of putting it lol)

Really excited to start cruise phase, I've missed cucumber!

OMG.... 4lbs down this week, I really cant believe it. And me eating porridge with the bran mixed in... a no, no,.
Three and a half weeks to loose the last 2lbs. Will keep going till May 26th though, might loose more.....!!!

OH down 3lbs and happy with it, but wishes it was more. I told him he has 10 more weeks to loose a stone, so if it goes of even 2lbs a week he will be 20lbs more down, that cheered him up... Wish I could do those smiley flashy faces etc and this would be full of them.... :) :) :).

Lyonsie said:
OMG.... 4lbs down this week, I really cant believe it. And me eating porridge with the bran mixed in... a no, no,.
Three and a half weeks to loose the last 2lbs. Will keep going till May 26th though, might loose more.....!!!

OH down 3lbs and happy with it, but wishes it was more. I told him he has 10 more weeks to loose a stone, so if it goes of even 2lbs a week he will be 20lbs more down, that cheered him up... Wish I could do those smiley flashy faces etc and this would be full of them.... :) :) :).

*massive smiley face....jump up and down * I can't do it either lol well done x

Another 2lbs gone forever! Yee blooming ha :D

P x

Oh thats "blooming" fabulous Paulinegin! Nice to stay its consistently good for 3 weeks- hope I head the same way as you!!! :)

i know this is a really ridiculas question, im starting the diet tomorrow so hope al goes well. After the attack days, are you allowed no alchol what so ever? Im always out with my friends and give into temptation quite easily, just wondering if any is allowed. Thanks :)

Sorry, but no alcohol, not till conso, probably not the answer you wanted . Good luck for tomorrow x

Was really surprised to see a 2lb loss this morning after having stayed the same since Friday.

Week 1 down, 7lbs down!! :D

sarafvrm said:
Weighed myself this morning and I was 12 stone exactly! That's 3.5 lbs lost this week. Really thrilled. I want to be 11 stone something next week so I need to stay strong.

Your strong, Sara were on the last lap half way there whooooopppppp

Last edited:
Another 1lb this week.....

Yay good loss xxx

Back