Official weekly weigh in.

I tried slimming world briefly (my mum is a consultant) but with me it is all or nothing so i quickly went to calorie counting and lots of gyming which worked for the most part but it all suddenly stopped.
I had the oat bran as my usual breakfast porridge and i have a big pot of fat free natural yogurt to dip into as and when needed but I think i will switch over to the pre-baking and batch cooking of muffins and/or gallettes...i am just waiting for my book delivery today.
How many days are you doing attack for? x

Weighed in this morning.... 1.5lbs down. Delighted, TW date is next Saturday but will be in Crete (poor me) so am thrilled with the extra weight loss. OH down 4lbs this week which is fantastic for him, he has 7 weeks to go to his TW and has only 5lbs to loose. He is going to keep going till the date and hopefully will be lighter than his TW which was calculated at 13st12lbs...

We can celebrate with a nice walk in this fine weather....

no1rangersgirl said:
I tried slimming world briefly (my mum is a consultant) but with me it is all or nothing so i quickly went to calorie counting and lots of gyming which worked for the most part but it all suddenly stopped.
I had the oat bran as my usual breakfast porridge and i have a big pot of fat free natural yogurt to dip into as and when needed but I think i will switch over to the pre-baking and batch cooking of muffins and/or gallettes...i am just waiting for my book delivery today.
How many days are you doing attack for? x

I'm doing it for 5 days although I may try 7 if I'm ok by Friday- how about you?
Exactly the same thing had happened with me I work out so much but it's just not moving,just worried about what to eat before I train as I'm prone to fainting! X

Morning all!! 3 pound gain today as I had soup and a peanut butter brownie after my race yesterday :( ahhhh well knew it would happen but not 3!! Can't change it now, loads of water and onwards and upwards :) xxx

But you raised £1k for a brilliant cause, Jan, so polish that halo, gal!

P x

Aw thanks p :) I'm not letting it upset me or knock me off course I worked hard and had a great day so bring on Dukan lol xxx

Thanks cpl in the past I would normally have used it as an excuse and said aw well I've cheated may as well give up! In quite chuffed I don't feel that way :) I'm going to loose the weight I still lost a stone! Hopefully it'll come off next few days x

Reactions: CPL
jan9209 said:
Aw thanks p :) I'm not letting it upset me or knock me off course I worked hard and had a great day so bring on Dukan lol xxx

Congratulation fantastic amount for charity * big pat on your back*, you'll have that weight off in no time x

Thanks sididd, that's why I'm not too upset, Stephen is looking down from his cloud all proud he got a fat bird to run :) haha there's plenty of people worse off than being a size 14/16!! The day made me realise that surrounded by love and my family and friends :) back in it today though x

Yay!!!!!!! First week - Attack - lost 9lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now onto phase 2, going to one day of each, think that will be easier for me.

xx

lovelyzobo said:
Yay!!!!!!! First week - Attack - lost 9lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now onto phase 2, going to one day of each, think that will be easier for me.

xx

Zobo fantastic loss x

sarafvrm said:
Another 2 lbs down this week - just 1 lb off 2 stone now.

Fab loss Sarah...next week defo two stone mark xxx

-1,3 kg for me too!!! I am so happy! Even if I was having a "fat day" yesterday! Congratulations to all! And a special thank you for the invaluable help given in this forum! Keep going!

Oh god so am I,I did slimming world which made it worse hence why I'm trying something stricter
I've made the muffins which although are tasteless are ok for stodgy and filling u up
I've heard Wednesday will be the hardest day so I'm glad I have someone else who will be there!
X

Try putting some flavours in your muffins, i make vanilla, lemon and ive had strawberry!! Good luck in your attack phase. Cx

Back