Official weekly weigh in.

no1rangersgirl said:
Congrats Laura, you must be over the moon! What are your plans for cruise?
I lost 3.5lbs as a total attack loss...I can't wait to see what cruise will do for me. Yay to veg!!!!
Congrats on all the other losses ladies, you're all an inspiration x

Yes I was so happy
Had veg last night and was surprised how lovely it was
On PP day today and feel great I'm doing 1pp 1 PV,are you doing the same?
That's a really good loss as your alot smaller than me. I have a holiday in 2 weeks so I'm trying as hard as I can,I really think its for me now as its really teaching me that I don't need rubbish!!
Xx

Great results this week, well done everyone!

FF

Sorry posted twice by accident :-D

Great losses of your attack girls well done x

Laurab21 said:
Yes I was so happy
Had veg last night and was surprised how lovely it was
On PP day today and feel great I'm doing 1pp 1 PV,are you doing the same?
That's a really good loss as your alot smaller than me. I have a holiday in 2 weeks so I'm trying as hard as I can,I really think its for me now as its really teaching me that I don't need rubbish!!
Xx

I have to admit that I was pretty annoyed at the loss because the last time I weighed before we made our pact, I weighed 1.5lb less...oh well it's still less than I started at!
I am absolutely loving the fact that I can now have veg, it makes lunchtimes on the hop so much easier!
I am hoping to do alternate daily but couldn't resist veg today so 2 days running :/
Tomorrow is deffo a PP day!

Only copping this thread now, ah well, better late than never :D

Weigh in this morning, first day of week 12 and 2lbs down, nearly there!:banana dancer:

Just going now to read through the last few pages here to catch up!!

FF
Well done !! soooo close to TW now, youll be going over to conso soon!! Brilliant result!! Cx

Sts again. For about 5 weeks now!!

So Saturday was my official weigh in day and I was down 1 and 1/2 lbs, but then I had a nite out and had a few drinks and was so worried about what kind of gain I would have. So I did pp days on monday and tuesday and weighed myself this morning and was delighted. Although I had a gain of 1/2 lb I was still happy with this result...overall it's still a loss. So I'm down another lb from my first weigh in -8lbs in two weeks!!:D

Congrats Flower! Its great when you read about others sill being able to maintain elements of their usual lifestyle but can also enjoy fab results!
Keep up the great work!

Congrats Flower! Its great when you read about others sill being able to maintain elements of their usual lifestyle but can also enjoy fab results!
Keep up the great work!

Thanks Kirsty, yes that was a concern of mine when I started this diet. Although I did have a few drinks, I didn't over do as I normally might!;) But I have few occasions coming up and it does stress me out a bit however, I don't want it to take over to the extreme where I am declining invitations!! But I think have that loss will motivate me to stay focused! Just looking at your stats....congrats...you are doing great! How have you managed in regards to balancing nites out and the diet?

Dont forget that this is a lifestyle change so I wouldn't decline invitations...unless you plan to become a hermit forever! lol I think the key to success is finding the balance that works for you and you can only find that balance through trial and error. maybe when you are out at these event, try the old 1 alcohol:1 diet soft drink routine? Or even 1:2?
Thanks but don't be fooled, the loss hasn't been a quick and steady process! I was initially on SW which didn't really work for me even though I had the best consultant ever (my mum) i was given too much food freedom - i NEED rules :) I then went to calorie counting which worked really well but then just stopped. I have switched to dukan in the hope to get the final amount shifted (which is working) but I haven't come face to face with social challenges yet. I do however have a full weekend at a festival next week which usually means a fair amount of cider but I am going to make sure I go for a run every morning to try and ofset the damage...heres hoping!

That's what I did on Saturday nite, drank two soft drinks in between and it seemed to work. My problem is the following day....the bloody hangover! Like you, I am also going to a festival this w'end but I'm gonna really watch myself....but still have a good time....I love festivals, it's what summers are made for! They say it's best to loose weight slowly, I'd be so happy with myself if I'd done as well as you...as I'm sure you are!:) Enjoy your festival and hope you get lots of running in! x

passionflower said:
(((HUGS))) I know it must be so hard to keep going when its so tough, fingers crossed it will start to shift soon. xx

Thanks :) appear to have dropped 2 lb today so I'm happy. Admittedly on home scales which aren't most accurate but I weighed 10 7 on them yesterday and 10 5 today which calculates as 10 11 at work I'd say. Not weighing at work until next Friday. Definitely need to cut my dairy intake!! Cost and weight! X

Thanks :) appear to have dropped 2 lb today so I'm happy. Admittedly on home scales which aren't most accurate but I weighed 10 7 on them yesterday and 10 5 today which calculates as 10 11 at work I'd say. Not weighing at work until next Friday. Definitely need to cut my dairy intake!! Cost and weight! X

Wohoo xeilidh, delighted to hear you got a well deserved show on the scales. You look fantastic in your profiler by the way! :D

Fat Frog said:
Wohoo xeilidh, delighted to hear you got a well deserved show on the scales. You look fantastic in your profiler by the way! :D

Thanks :) I've hit that damned plateau and should have tightened things up, but I've stuck to dukan food (and one ice cream!) and know I could have more water/less dairy/fewer sugary drinks!! 12lb to go! X

Back