Official weekly weigh in.

Hello all!
weigh in day for me today and I had a loss of 0,6 kg which brings me to a total loss of 6,4 kg (14 lbs) in my first month!
I am so so glad that this diet works for me! I am ready to see a slight slower rate from now on!
This has to be my last diet ever....
Keep up the goo work everyone! It is so nice to see everyone's losses!

thats my first week of conso (gradual) in and ive lost another 4lbs :)

Great to see all good results :D

Congrats Athens on your first stone, well done!!

Wow Ellie, 4lb in your first week of conso is mad, I hope to see conso very soon and I'd say I'll introduce it gradually too, excellent!

Pauline, I never said WOW to you too, what do you weigh, was it 12 something? Yay, well done:D How did that 'his' go down?

Xeilidh, hopefully you are over the plateau hump and it'll be downhill from here
:flirt2:

FF

1.6lb off this week, cant complain its all adding up to less xxx

Pauline ive lost my ticker...... and like was said before changing it on weigh in day is very theraputic.....it took my days to work it out last time...me and technology eeegggghhh lol

hahahahaha soooo true...god I sound like a proper grandma dont I lol heheheh

Yay well done Sid!! Fading away nicely lol

2lbs off this week, grand total of 20lbs, how many spuds does that equate to?? Collette x

I cant find that tread that shows animal, objects at a certain weight so we can visualise our losses......if anyone finds it please re-post it was a fun way to see losses..... xxx

Great losses Sd and CPL, congrats!! I had posted on that thread Sid, I'll find it and bump it up :D

Down 1.5lb this week :), slowly but surely :D

FF

First week complete on attack and I've lost 2.5lbs
I'm pleased but just want to know if that's average or if I could do something different?
Still very happy though xx

Back