Official weekly weigh in.

Laura 2 1/2 is a great loss and in the words of the wise " this is a marathon not a sprint", and with losses at that your tw will be hear in no time x

Thank you I always feel better once someone else says it
Can I ask you what you think I should do when it comes to my holiday( its a week on Friday)
I was planning on not much carbs but is there a way I should do it?
X

Yay!!!!! 3lb off.....know thats only a 1lb from the weight gain.....but its off thats the main thing!!! Off on my girlie trip to tenerife in 2 weeks.....need to get 4.5lb off for that and that will be my stone!!! Operation 'kick arse' in action!!!! xx:)

I'm fed up of these damned scales not budging!! So I'm keeping everything crossed for a loss tomorrow! x

jan9209 said:
Well done! And good luck for tomorrow E x

So far so good. Official weigh in at work but home scales say 65 which I'd scale up to 68 so everything crossed for 68 at work! X

Oh Yeah, oh yeah........weighed this morning as I start four nights tonight, and never a good 'time' to weigh when on nights, and another 2lb off!!!!!!! So 14st8lb............ 3lb to holibobs target.......then operation '13's' when I get back!! xxx

68kg at work (first said 69 then 3x68 so I'm taking that!) 4.5k to go, just shows if
I'm motivated and well behaved I can lose! I've had 3pp so back to 1:1 again.

Great results everyone so pleased to see so many entering the weekend happy, keep Dukaning girls !!

Great to see all the happy losses this week, well done every one, think we all deserve some .......eh.........chicken to celebrate lol :-D

FF

Fat Frog said:
Great to see all the happy losses this week, well done every one, think we all deserve some .......eh.........chicken to celebrate lol :-D

FF

Ooh, did someone say chicken?! It's been too long ... NOT! ;)

P x

Back