Official weekly weigh in.

Half a pound off for me this week - okay I suppose given the sedentary hospital stay and 2 days of pregnancy conso

P x

Confirmed from mini weigh in 2 pound down 16 in total , should be more by now but ho hum!!p.s well done pp (preggers Pauline ) lol

And yes it will be water Laura honey dinnae stress get back on it! Xxx

Great result Chelsey, CPL , Jan and Pauline, congrats Pauline, must have missed that announcement:confused:

Well, I had 2 pounds down this morning so have reached my TW on the nose, absolutely delighted now :D

I had an apple at lunch and it was yum :)

FF

Thanks everyone, still can't quite believe I've done it so I'll keep my name for now till I get used to it and am safe in conso :D

FF

Thats great Paulinegin, bet you are really pleased with that :553:

Lost 3lbs here, on conso since first day on holiday, (26/05/12). Came back having put on 1lb and am still loosing.... :talk017:

Think I might start a 'little diary' myself of how I've found the 'regime'....

My OH is 7lbs under his TW and still has 4 weeks to go to his TW Date, and he is going to go all the way. We are delighted to say the least.

Week 1 done and dusted - have to say I loved the attack .... down 7.2 lbs yippy :p .. on to cruise lets hope I love that too!

Oh yeah, oh yeah oh yeah.......another 2lb off......only 1lb for my stone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can do that in 10 days surely!!!! Soooo chuffed!!!! xxxx

CPL said:
Another pound off this morning, thats a stone and a half gone!!! YAY!! :)

C, wow that's great xxxx your doing fantastic xxx you'll be at TW in no time xxx

Well done to everyone this week on the fantastic weight losses!! Just goes to show that this eating plan does work!! onwards and downwards folks!! Cx

Another ridiculously well behaved week and am nervous for the weigh in tomorrow! Haven't managed 30 mins walking a day but hoping the 9 hour Ben Nevis hike will compensate! And I have an active job! 9.9pm to go, if I could drop another kg and get to half a stone to go it'd be awesome! Argh everything crossed!

xeilidhx said:
Another ridiculously well behaved week and am nervous for the weigh in tomorrow! Haven't managed 30 mins walking a day but hoping the 9 hour Ben Nevis hike will compensate! And I have an active job! 9.9pm to go, if I could drop another kg and get to half a stone to go it'd be awesome! Argh everything crossed!

Good luck hun, im rooting for u coz when u get down to my weight it might motivate me a bit more to get my backside back into gear! Lol

Back