Official weekly weigh in.

Laurab21 said:
Oh well done u!
Attack is going well but the scales aren't moving!! X

Excuse me missy but I'm experiencing a little déjà vu [s?] here...you know it will shift, this happened last time and then at the end of it you had an amazing loss! Just keep faith, you know it works and that you can do it x

no1rangersgirl said:
Excuse me missy but I'm experiencing a little déjà vu [s?] here...you know it will shift, this happened last time and then at the end of it you had an amazing loss! Just keep faith, you know it works and that you can do it x

Lol they've moved!! Thanks girls!! X

Even though we know it will happen, we're all so impatient! Glad to hear they're going down!

Greeneyed..... dont do this to me, when I saw the pic, I thought my gosh that looks lovely gotta have it, then realised ehhhh not dukan!!

omg me too lol ....grrrrr

Two weeks holidays and 4lb on......................not bad xxx

1.8lbs last week (with a major slip-up) #WooHoo

And 1 stone down!!!

Ok so after 7 days on attack......
8.5lbs off!!
Shocked is not the word!!! Xx

Blooming heck Laura, that's AMAZING!! Congratulations, just the motivation you need to get going with cruise. Well done you.

I found that once I got to cruise my weight started doing crazy daily fluctuations, most of the others do too, so don't lose heart if you go up and down a bit from now. But this is such a fantastic start, I'm sure you'll do brilliantly!

Jx

1.8lbs last week (with a major slip-up) #WooHoo

And 1 stone down!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing, well done, see - no more tears over a bit of pizza please lady!!

That's great, I'm so pleased for you, one stone is fantastic!

Jx

2 pounds off 20 pounds altogether x

Nice work Jan! 20 pounds - you must be seeing a real difference. Well done and keep it up!

Jx

I'm good thanks, had a little bit of a mad weekend so feeling the effects today but for all the fun, it was definitely worth it (please feel free to quote me on that when I weigh in on Wednesday!).
I have 2 months to go until I go to Malta which is my first mini target before the biggy in November so I really need to get my butt in gear.
I have instructed my OH that I shall live life as a hermit until I go away and then I can enjoy the results of all my hard work all the more :p
Are you going to go for alternate days from now on or do you find 5/5 works best?

down 350g this week and cheering, as it's TOTM and i expected to gain or sts. great to see all the losses this week: go team dukan!!

i wish there was a stats page in minimins where you could see the total weight lost by all followers of the diet. yes, it's my competitive streak but i'd love to compare the different diets, and i think it would be motivating too. is there a 'suggestions box' around anywhere? :)

Back