Official weekly weigh in.

no1rangersgirl said:
I'm good thanks, had a little bit of a mad weekend so feeling the effects today but for all the fun, it was definitely worth it (please feel free to quote me on that when I weigh in on Wednesday!).
I have 2 months to go until I go to Malta which is my first mini target before the biggy in November so I really need to get my butt in gear.
I have instructed my OH that I shall live life as a hermit until I go away and then I can enjoy the results of all my hard work all the more :p
Are you going to go for alternate days from now on or do you find 5/5 works best?

I'm done 1/1 I think but I have a event that I've planned on sat that I have to go to and there will be badness everywhere so I need to take stuff with me just not sure what
Mmm Malta,it's lovely and it will be so warm xx

2 1/4 lbs gone this week. So a total of 12 1/4 lbs in 3 weeks and I'm definitely in a rhythm now!

3lb gone this week .... cannot wait till next week now! xx

down 350g this week and cheering, as it's TOTM and i expected to gain or sts. great to see all the losses this week: go team dukan!!

i wish there was a stats page in minimins where you could see the total weight lost by all followers of the diet. yes, it's my competitive streak but i'd love to compare the different diets, and i think it would be motivating too. is there a 'suggestions box' around anywhere? :)

what a great idea .... i have tried so many other diets all the usual suspects but none have worked as well for me as dukan i think as a team we would win hands down dont u guys??? xxxxx ps . i love the go team dukan, lol !!

so i had the anticipated gain this week...of 3lb!!! I spent the weekend (which started on Thursday) drinking and eating birthday cake so knew it was going to happen. :d'oh:
I went for a 40 minute run last night and plan on doing so at least 5 times a week as well as continuing my usual gym workout. I have nothing planned for this week and am in full hibernation mode so here's hoping for a more positive result next week...:fingerscrossed:

minnie_me said:
2 1/4 lbs gone this week. So a total of 12 1/4 lbs in 3 weeks and I'm definitely in a rhythm now!

Brilliant, brilliant, keep it up! Jx

charly1979 said:
3lb gone this week .... cannot wait till next week now! xx

Well done Charly, great work! Jx

no1rangersgirl said:
so i had the anticipated gain this week...of 3lb!!! I spent the weekend (which started on Thursday) drinking and eating birthday cake so knew it was going to happen. :d'oh:
I went for a 40 minute run last night and plan on doing so at least 5 times a week as well as continuing my usual gym workout. I have nothing planned for this week and am in full hibernation mode so here's hoping for a more positive result next week...:fingerscrossed:

As long as you enjoyed the cake! Good luck with it now - running will help but, sadly, not as much as just sticking to the diet!! Hope next brings you a good loss. Jx

no1rangersgirl said:

Send me some of that positivity
I've fallen off big style cause I'm sick!! Xx

Wow!!!! You look mega hot!!
I'm trying but feel mega poop!! Xx

hey theres nothing better than chicken soup for when your poorly .... and its dukan too ;)

Laurab21 said:
Ok so after 7 days on attack......
8.5lbs off!!
Shocked is not the word!!! Xx

OMG, great loss x

exactly, sara - nothing wrong with sts after a big loss like that, and i'm sure you'll see the results next week.

4lb loss this week. 5lb more to target but pretty happy if I maintain at this really so no hurry :D:D:D:D

Great......I'm now pre-holiday weight .

Back