Official weekly weigh in.

Well done Charly, you're doing so well! Fingers crossed for all Wednesday Weighers!

Laurab21 said:
Well!!!???? X

After a positively angelic week, I have indeed bucked the trend with a 1.2lb gain...gutted!
The only thing I can 'blame' it on, is the fact that I haven't been to the gym this week. I have walked everywhere But I'm guessing there just needs to be more

no1rangersgirl said:
After a positively angelic week, I have indeed bucked the trend with a 1.2lb gain...gutted!
The only thing I can 'blame' it on, is the fact that I haven't been to the gym this week. I have walked everywhere But I'm guessing there just needs to be more

Get some sugar free sweets down your neck! X

hey dont stress its probably just one of those weeks just wait it will be a bad memory next week!! xx

Paris, you lucky girl! just hold your nose as you walk past all the bakeries in the morning. for the rest, you should be ok. after all, it is the home of our dear DuDu. all the fromage frais you can eat! plus great seafood and fish, and steak. hmmmm....

Thanks ladies I know I can always count on you lovely lot to give me that happy boost when it's needed.
I really can't wait for the weekend, it's just what the Dr ordered so I am going to enjoy every minute (and meal) of it and then deal with those evil scales when I get back!
Wishing you all happy weigh days x

Well done Sarah!

sarafvrm said:
One-and-a-half pounds down this week, that's half a pound lost in the last 3. I can't say I'm overly chuffed but, hey-ho, I suppose it's in the right direction.

Be chuffed........xxx

1 and a half pounds off this week :D

OK so 2 lbs off this week and so slowly but surely this blubber of mine is going :D.....good luck to everyone this week, Saskax

Ive lost 27 pounds!! Yay! (2 off this week) I love seeing the big numbers lol
Hiya and well done you.....wow 27 lbs gone!! Imagine carrying that many lbs of spuds around with you 24/7 :eek: good on you and here's to another great week :wavey: Saska x

C, now you have your vidio collection out that pound will be gone this time next week x

Back