Official weekly weigh in.

10 stone 5 this morning - TW reached after more than 6 months! To say I'm proud and delighted would be an understatement! If I can do it, you all can, it just takes determination. Good luck!

Well done. I bet that feels amazing!

good week for all x

morning all 2.8lb loss for me this week 4lb for the O/H :mad: That's gala day Saturday then PV day everyday. We do do 1 PP day per week, not as strict as attack but i do try and keep tolerated foods to a minimum. We do have 2 meals out this week. Its my cousins 50th birthday party tonight but as its our gala day thats ok, and we are going out for a meal for my mums birthday on tuesday, im hoping the angel rather than the devil is sitting on my shoulder that night!

morning all 2.8lb loss for me this week 4lb for the O/H :mad: That's gala day Saturday then PV day everyday. We do do 1 PP day per week, not as strict as attack but i do try and keep tolerated foods to a minimum. We do have 2 meals out this week. Its my cousins 50th birthday party tonight but as its our gala day thats ok, and we are going out for a meal for my mums birthday on tuesday, im hoping the angel rather than the devil is sitting on my shoulder that night!

That's a good loss. Stay strong!

i lost 4lb this week taking me to 2 stone loss since i started Dukan nearly 6 weeks ago :D i'm losing weight for our vow renewal which is in 2 weeks and would love to get another 6lb off to take me to a stone to lose to get to my pre baby weight then i'll work on the other nearly 4 stone

Week 4 of diet and ive lost 12 pounds and hubbies lost a stone. This is the first time for years that ive lost so much in first 4 weeks, usually i am lucky if Ive lost 4 pounds. Still finding PP days difficult but at least i can see the difference. Got into a top havnt been able to wear for 2 years!
Caz

Well done all you losers xxx

Another 2.5 lbs off for me this week. I'm 3/4 of a lb off 2 stone now!

Last edited:
Yet again STS....so freaking angry as I have been so good. Can't see what I am doing wrong as I steered clear of tolerated foods and just stuck to the basics as well as doing cardio only. GUTTED :cry:

2.2lbs off for me this week

no1rangersgirl said:
Yet again STS....so freaking angry as I have been so good. Can't see what I am doing wrong as I steered clear of tolerated foods and just stuck to the basics as well as doing cardio only. GUTTED :cry:

If you're on a computer look at my graph. I had a huge period of sts then it finally moved again. X

Hopefully final wi tomorrow. Everything crossed!!!!

Back