Official weekly weigh in.

I'm new so doing my first weigh in post.... 1 week 8th day today, 5days of attack, 7Ib off :)

Start weight 13.3
weight now 12.10
good first week! Keep it going x

charly1979 said:
im crossing them/everything for you too good luck girl xx

Well didn't look successful at home so didn't go to work early to wi. Will try tomorrow. Totm still here. So will c! Looks like sts at home today. Eating venison sausage today. ( shouldn't be it was a treat) so tomorrow might be poor too!

right i managed to persuade me mum to get me to boots to find out the damage of going away i had to kno! i have put on half a lb so quite pleased! this weeks mission is to now loose it! xx

Well didn't look successful at home so didn't go to work early to wi. Will try tomorrow. Totm still here. So will c! Looks like sts at home today. Eating venison sausage today. ( shouldn't be it was a treat) so tomorrow might be poor too!
Good luck today, also, on another small note, aren't we allowed venison sausages? I have definitely been eating those :/ x

I have too many!!

morning all only 1lb loss this week, O/H lost 3lbs. The devil was sitting on my shoulder when we went out for a meal on tuesday. I had steak pie chips and mushy peas but i only ate 4 chips, half the peas one small peice of pastry and the meat from my pie so wasnt as bad as i could have been! i also had a small piece of carrot cake that i'd made my mum. We did do 2 days PP on wednesday and thursday. O/H meanwhile had a massive plate full of fish and every bit was deep fried in batter! he also had cake and still lost 3lbs!! i hate him sometimes! we have been looking at the ADF plan and we may give that a go.

well done ladies xxx

oh a jezzabelles OH who can eat fried fish n still loose weight!! grrrrr men eh!!! x

that'll teach him !!!!! xxx

1.5 lbs off for me this week which means I finally lost my second stone!! 28 and 3/4 lbs gone!

2lbs off for me this week, may have been more as TOTM started over the weekend

1kg down...below tw :)

Back