Official weekly weigh in.

Hi,
well after 2 weeks on the diet I weighed in this morning at 10,13. I started at 11,10 so I'm very pleased with that.
However I'm not pleased with myself as I have cheated today for the first time, I had half a picnic choc bar, it was very nice though!

Hi,
well after 2 weeks on the diet I weighed in this morning at 10,13. I started at 11,10 so I'm very pleased with that.
However I'm not pleased with myself as I have cheated today for the first time, I had half a picnic choc bar, it was very nice though!

oh my life. if i has lost all that in just two weeks i would be celebrating with a full pizza lol. Well done thats amazing

Slippery slope, just remember half a chocolate bar is all it takes to spoil losses like the fantastic ones you've had already.. It may not show now.. Just a warning

Paulinegin said:
2.5 lbs gone from me this week, and back to pre-Christmas weight! ;)

TOOT TOOT! :D

P x

Whoooooop!

Well done p

I've just started my Attack today AGAIN!" I'm currently 174.4lbs I'm writing it down so I don't forget :sigh:

Back