Officially depressed...

Discussion in 'Exante' started by loci, 17 August 2010 Social URL.

1. loci

loci Member

Low Carb
    Well I’m officially disappointed. It’s my second week on Total Solution (I didn’t bother with the working solution after as I felt so much better) and I’ve lost….0lbs!
    I’ve lots zero inches in two weeks too :( First week I lost 6lbs but tbh I think that was all water. I’ve stuck to it rigidly, no cheating. had my daily intake of water and the only thing I've really deviated on is a splash of skimmed milk in my morning cuppa.
    I’ve got a date tonight which to be honest I really don’t want to go on now because I feel all fat and minging.
    Not happy at all.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Dietkitty

Dietkitty Rebel without a calorie

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting
    That must be so disappointing :( Our bodies react in very different ways to such a drastic change in diet. If you care bare to stick with it another week you may find you have another big loss. I could understand if you wanted to throw in the towel tho. This is such a hard thing to do and you need the visible results to keep you going! Chin up. This diet should work for everyone x
  4. loci

loci Member

Low Carb
    I just think when I did South Beach it seemed to work very well so 2 weeks of starving myself and just seems a total waste of money and time.
    The only thing I've not done is exercised because I've felt so weak and aching muscles :(
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.