Officially depressed...

Discussion in 'Exante' started by loci, 17 August 2010 Social URL.

1. loci

loci Member

Diet:
    Low Carb
    Well I’m officially disappointed. It’s my second week on Total Solution (I didn’t bother with the working solution after as I felt so much better) and I’ve lost….0lbs!
    I’ve lots zero inches in two weeks too :( First week I lost 6lbs but tbh I think that was all water. I’ve stuck to it rigidly, no cheating. had my daily intake of water and the only thing I've really deviated on is a splash of skimmed milk in my morning cuppa.
    I’ve got a date tonight which to be honest I really don’t want to go on now because I feel all fat and minging.
    Not happy at all.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dietkitty

Dietkitty Rebel without a calorie

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    That must be so disappointing :( Our bodies react in very different ways to such a drastic change in diet. If you care bare to stick with it another week you may find you have another big loss. I could understand if you wanted to throw in the towel tho. This is such a hard thing to do and you need the visible results to keep you going! Chin up. This diet should work for everyone x

4. loci

loci Member

Diet:
    Low Carb
    I just think when I did South Beach it seemed to work very well so 2 weeks of starving myself and nothing...it just seems a total waste of money and time.
    The only thing I've not done is exercised because I've felt so weak and aching muscles :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.