oh BUM!!

I no its terrible Clare what this lady has done to her,hows your son now clare?

what she has done is unforgivable and i would definately report her to head office.
with regards to finding another cdc, keep trying the cambridge phone number.
i tried the cdc's online and didnt have much luck finding one close enough to me, then i called the number and they gave me a list of 4 others, much closer and not on the weblist.
so , there are other cdc's not listed so u may get lucky, keep trying and best of luck.
cherylxx

I think she should supply you with enough packs until your next appointment. Hope everything turns out ok for you.
x

i recieved an email about 20 minutes ago, been out with the kids for a walk! anyway, it just says

Sarah,
Due to un-forseen events i am unable to keep you on my list of Cambridge Diet clients, if you go to the website i am very sure you will find somebody else to assist you. I didnt not speak to the person you claim i spoke to on the telephone earlier today.Please look on the website for any help you need.
Thank you

Im going to take it further i think because whether it IS just me sha has done it to or not shes bang out of order.

Thanx for all your support

Hey Sarah - sorry you've had such a bad experience....:(:mad:

Definitely give Head Office a shout - you have certainly not been treated well.....

Keep us posted with how you get on.....

Debz xx

I'm disgusted how she's treating you! Definitely complain once you know you have your packs sorted!

S xx

I think clare is right def try and get the packs first then report her. This is awful behaviour for someone who is ament to be helping people in there journey. Like its not hard enough without the stress of this.

Extra Packs

Sarah pink......
I buy extra packs (just so that I have the freedom of more choice) each week.
If you are really stuck, I will happily post some for you if they are the kind you like. I can always get some more from my own CDC....

That's an awful way to treat someone who has embarked upon a programme.

well im definatley going to report her on monday. i emailed her again and asked if she could sell me enough packs to tide me over til i can see a different cdc and she said................... NO, she cant do that unless she sees me regulaly, and she cant see me regularly because she has no room on her books... so i just said she was going to be reported on monday morning....

the cdc i emailed last has said she can see me on wednesday night :) so i SHOULD be ok for packs.....i explained the situation and what has gone on and she rang me straight back within about 10 minutes of me sending her the email, and she sounds really nice.

thanx so much for all yr support EVERY body... id of been lost i think without being able to ask for advice here..

DIVA2B---that is such a lovley offer of u to post me some, i REALLY appreciate the offer.i'll be ok though, i see my new cdc on wednesday night so i'll be ok with wot i have left.. but it was such a nice thing to offer to do.. thank you

hi sarah, when you say teeside is it m'boro/stockton cause i go to a nice lady in darlington. would that do you for the time being till you find someone nearer. she works during the day aswell (aprt from the school run) like people have said she shouldn't of took people on knowing she couldn't keep her old customers/dieters. what a moo.

NP Sarah... glad you are sorted.........

sounds to me like you are well shot of the awful CDC you had anyway.

Would it be wholly inappropriate to name and shame??:eek:

I know that's a mean thing to say, but its soooooo wrong to treat someone like that. Sounds like she doesn't deserve to be a CDC picking and choosing who she likes to look after. Could make someone of a nervous disposition think that it was their fault......

Glad you are sorted.... Karma has a wonderful way of paying back what is dished out.......

Mikki x

Hi Sarah - glad you got sorted.....hope you get on well with your new CDC.....good luck for your journey :)

Debz xx

i paid £48 for my 1st visit... but apparently that was £6 for water flavouring, and £5 for a 1st visit to her.. so i think next week is about £37 quote from pink-sarah
If your CDC can't see you again after your 1st visit, can you get your £5 1st visit charge refunded?

x

That is absolutely shocking! Disgraceful actually. She obviously lacks the integrity necessary for a CDC. It's a last ditch thing but you could buy the stuff off eBay although I know that's not ideal as you need the CDC in the process. It is a terrible way to behave. Do you have her home address? I'd pay a visit and explain how rude and unprofessional she's being!!!

Hi I have PMd you the name of the person you need to speak to on Monday.

I am sorry you have had such a bad experience.

It is fortunate you have someone you can see otherwise you would really have been stuck.

I am sure when you meet your new CDC on Wednesday you will get all the support and help you need.

Linda

:thankyou::thankyou:

THANK YOU so much for the offers.. i actually welled up:eek:. i appreciate it all so much... i see my new councillor on wednesday so i have enough until then.. but i am so grateful :thankyou:

thanks for all the support aswel...

Back