Oh cheese, let me count the ways I love you!

I shall certainly pop into Lidl and have a look now
wish you could taste test them first though
can't stand rubbery texture
i'm a very picky Cheese-a-holic

Sainsburys Be Good to Yourself Sliced Cheese is 3 points for 50g which is two slices. You could get away with one slice in a normal slice bread - but I use the two and count 3 points so it really covers the bread. It toasts well as well.

My local Co Op does a low fat mature cheese and it is lovely, I have used quite a bit of this week and still lost 5lb, cant be too bad... I hope... haha.

Sainsburys Be Good to Yourself Sliced Cheese is 3 points for 50g which is two slices. You could get away with one slice in a normal slice bread - but I use the two and count 3 points so it really covers the bread. It toasts well as well.

My local Co Op does a low fat mature cheese and it is lovely, I have used quite a bit of this week and still lost 5lb, cant be too bad... I hope... haha.

thankyou! may have to try both of these out :D

I had Low Low last night in toast and was pleasantly surprised... Ill definitely get that again

Which cheese would people recommend for a cheese sarnie? pref one you know you can get from tesco as i'm going there on wed! :D just fancy one.. with a packet of WW cheese puff things and 50/50 bread YUM !!! :D thanks

Id try low low. I had it in a toast sandwich and it was really tasty

thankyou! i will go get some! i'm sure they do that in slices too which is easier for me! :D xxx

It was the slices I got... 1.5 points for a slice :) If youre having it on a sandwich its a perfect fit for Crustless bread

excellent thankyou for your help decided to go shopping for it today i need my cheese sarnie!!!! lol :D xxx

Back