Oh. Damn.

Ok thanks - at least i will be prepared then. On the subject of cost, did everyone pay 2 weeks up front when they joined? A mate of mine is hoping to join next week but they didnt tell him that and he's seeing a different LLC so I just wondered if it was all of them that charged it. I would have thought it was policy.

No, I've never paid two weeks. Just each week as I go. First week was just £66.

Pete i buy twp weeks worth all the time its no problem, did smell an apple.

my desk is here you may place it

Ok thanks - at least i will be prepared then. On the subject of cost, did everyone pay 2 weeks up front when they joined? A mate of mine is hoping to join next week but they didnt tell him that and he's seeing a different LLC so I just wondered if it was all of them that charged it. I would have thought it was policy.

Never heard of that one before Jazzy! I'd question it.

How have I not seen this Pete! I was in Luton on Friday evening and have my stash of packs in the car with me at all time (it WAS deadly out, and I had the joys of hitting a grass verge on the lanes in!)

I could have been SuperEmma for the day!

Glad it worked out for you!

My LLC didn't charge me for 2 weeks when starting abstinence but she did when starting RTM. She charges £66 for the first week of RTM which covers your first and last week. Something about not having to pay on your last visit or something. Come to think of it, she never gave me the extra packs..... Oh well, it's only 16 quid and 7 bars. I'll get em in week 12 I guess.

My LLC didn't charge me for 2 weeks when starting abstinence but she did when starting RTM. She charges £66 for the first week of RTM which covers your first and last week. Something about not having to pay on your last visit or something. Come to think of it, she never gave me the extra packs..... Oh well, it's only 16 quid and 7 bars. I'll get em in week 12 I guess.

Guy, I don't understand this. :confused: I thought that the first few weeks of RTM are less anyway as you are having less packs, and the final week you'd only be on food, or 1 pack or something (I've obviously not researched this fully! LOL!) so the last week wouldn't cost anything near £66?

First week of RTM you're having 3 packs each day, last week of RTM you're having 1 pack a day, so it works out at the same number of packs over those two weeks as a foundation week, so £66 in total :)

Ah, I think I get it! :) Still, it seems a daft way of doing it to me, although I suppose they get a lot of people dropping out, but that's people's individual choice of being able to get off this plan when they wish. I was told ours would be £49.50 for the first few weeks, then drop as we had less packs.

Ah, I think I get it! :) Still, it seems a daft way of doing it to me, although I suppose they get a lot of people dropping out, but that's people's individual choice of being able to get off this plan when they wish. I was told ours would be £49.50 for the first few weeks, then drop as we had less packs.

ahhh, but is it?

RTM is a vital part of the program, that can either make or break a lifelong change and permanent maintenance of your new weight....so the LLC has a duty of care to insure her customers getr the full benefit and are successfule.

If this keeps them coming to the end, its for their own benefit.

Good idea if you ask me. :)

x

Pete, I think that you sound as though you have a really healthy attitude and are making the best of a bad situation. You know that you have the will power to make this week work and remember that if a couple of pounds go on, it's not fat just your glycogen stores.
Good luck, you sound so positive that I doubt you'll even need it!
Well done for making a tough decision.

hey guys, well I managed to get my packs this afternoon so will begin a new weeks as of tomorrow a I (stupidly) had 2 pieces of toast for breakfast *slaps forehead*

back up to 16 stone 1lb, but completely OK with that as I know that I haven't gained 4lbs of fat in 3 days! :p

So, onwards and downwards for the fresh week ahead!
Thanks again to everyone for the messages of support :)
x

Well done pete, and good luck with getting back on track!

not to worry pete that is going to drop off its just food mass in your digestive system.

Welcome back to the world of Liquid

Snuck that toast in didn't you? It shows shows you can't take your eye off the ball.
Maybe no bad thing,stops complacency.
Welcome back on track. Lucky it was just for a short time. I'm going to buy a few extra packs to have in hand for emergencies, never considered it before this week.

Pete, that you had toast scared me a bit!! You are so focussed and single minded, but the call of the toast is strong! I know it might be that you actually decided you were going to eat it anyway, as not sure what your plans were, but if not, it kind of worried me that you could fall prey to the evil carbs! ;-) I'm not sure how I'll react in RTM when I get near the bread!

Poppy - bread is DANGEROUS! All through RTM I maintained within 1 to 2 pounds on either side of my goal. Then, on bread week, I had only half the reccomended allowance, and not even on all reccomended days - and that week my weight spiked 8 pounds. EIGHT! FOr a few slices of dry toast!!!

Shocking stuff!! Course, I refrained from any bread for 2 weeks and it all came off straight away - but really opened my eyes to the danger of some carbs!!!

BREAD IS (deliciously) EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XX

Don't worry Poppy, I planned to have that breakfast and stuck to the 2 slices which actually felt like quite a lot! Those 2 days I made sure I didn't eat anything I hadn't planned to beforehand, but still felt like a cheat! :(:eek:

Yesterday, abstaining went 100%, as is today, no desire to eat again at all :) and feeling quite keto-tastic this afternoon :D

Thats fab pete glad you're still feeling good about everything :D and no doubt those 4lbs will be gone by next week.

Emma xXx

Back