Oh dear - confession time!

highheels24

I've had an awful binge weekend! I was fed up and it's star week so I just went a little crazy.. I've just totted up my syns for the week and i've had a massive 210 syns! (alcohol and cake related mainly) I normally only have 70 or less.

I get weighed on a Tuesday (tomorrow) so I have stuck to plenty of superfree foods today and will try the same tomorrow.

Does anyone else find themselves having these blow-outs? I actually feel like I have a hangover from food today :(

I'm only 3 lbs off my target (well I was last week anyway) so I've been really down on myself for messing up. You know what though, we're only human aren't we!

I actually feel better for writing it on my food diary instead of pretending it didn't happen! And now i've confessed my sins I can get on with being an angel again :angeldevil:

I have these pretty much every weekend! I think that even though it would be great to try to eat well at the weekends sometimes it is not going to happen. I also think it stops you craving as much rubbish in the week. And if you are good then you will make up for it.

Feeling any better? :)

If it helps I had a pizza and bottle of wine friday, a steak pie and chips and lots of alcohol sat (I was at a wedding), and lots of inidan mini snacks, cheese and hommous yesterday (plus chocolate cake!)

I have pretty much done this every weekend since starting and still loosing 1lb a week, just being super good in the week :)

I feel better for confessing now too, so thank you :D

x

Sometimes it helps to have binge. Gets it out your system. I find my stomach makes me pay for it as not used to fatty foods anymore. I tend to safe syns for the weekend as I know I will eat more. Don't feel guilty these things happen and if you've been good all week you may have reduced any damage. Good luck for tomorrow :thumbup:

I agree it does do you good sometimes. Will see what the scales say tomorrow but at the minute they are telling me I've gained 2!! I need to confess I'm a serial weigher too!

Jessy, your post just made my belly rumble, all sounds yummy! I used to get away with it every weekend too but now I'm close to target I struggle. I think it also helped that I used to get weighed later on in the week too. I think weekend binges are ok for me if I only do it one day, it's when I do it Friday to Sunday I have issues ;)

xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah it was yummy Hun so yesterday was tough but managed to do it syn free :)
But Friday to Sunday is the weekend after all ;)
Ah I'm a way off target yet so it's probably not so bad. Well done for being close to target though!
Have you tried success express?
xxxx

No I haven't tried it but somebody else did suggest it. I get weighed tonight and then I think I will try that this week. Is it the same as extra easy but you have 2 thirds of your plate super free? xx

Yeah, and i've heard that you have to use the higher syn values if you have syns .... so syn values from green if they are highest, for example

I'm going to try it but still getting used to 1/3 superfree atm!

Ooh let me know how you go on :)

xx

Well against all the odds I managed a respectable maintain! Gonna have to be super good this week so it doesn't creep up on me. Success Express here I come :) xx

Yay well done :) I'll let you know how mine goes on Friday!
Not sure how easy success express is but definitely worth a try. Going to try it myself next week I reckon
xx.

I'm just gonna try it til Friday then do EE for the weekend and hopefully back to success express. I'm out Friday night for a big Greek mezze and drinks so hopefully will limit the damage of that. Gotta say my consultant didn't seem very keen on the idea of SE.

Why can't we just eat what we want and be slim? That's my goal!! xxx

Yeah I always do extra easy at weekend and, usually, original in the week
How come they weren't keen, dya know?
Ooh Greek meze sounds amazing! I love Greek food! Even if some is naughty it is still good for you so I would tuck in and enjoy it hehe
I'll defs start success express next Monday and we can support each other :)

Yep that's all I want too :( one day not too long away hun

xx

Also if you don't mind sharing what are your stats? :) xx

I think she probably didn't want everyone else to get confused with it, she said its really hard and she would only say do it if you're getting married!

Well when I originally started dieting I was 14.10 and lost the bulk of that doing Cambridge diet but then maintained around the 13s for a while doing slimming world. I rejoined sw in April at 13.4 and my target is 11.13 (my club 10) I may change that when I get to it but I'm a happy size 10-14 at the minute and currently weigh 12.2. I'm 5.7" and carry most of my weight on my bottom half so I'm a 14 bottom and 10-12 tops. All my dresses are 12s but I don't think I'll ever be in 12s bottoms, it's just my shape!

Sorry I just bombarded you with numbers haha. It's more about size than weight for me but I'd love to get into the 11 stones :) xxx

Just had a big bowl of pineapple and strawberrys, a banana and 2 of my 5 scan bran. So far so good xxx

Yeah I can imagine that it is hard, worth a try though :) Haha well i'm definitely not getting married yet!

You've done really well so far then! Well done!

I'm only 5.4 so dont carry weight all that well. I started off at 13 over a year ago and lost half a stone quickly on weight watchers and was happy with that at the time. Then i started slimming world and slowly lost another half a stone. I then maintained 12 stone for a while - but that is an size 14/16 for me. I've got down to 11.6 at the moment and my target is 10.3 (also my club 10) which gets me to a healthy BMI.Then i'll be a 10/12. I know what you mean about shape though if i ever get into 12 bottoms it will be a happy day!

It's about my size too as i want to feel comfortable, and do it while i can.

Gdgd keep going :) I've had my museli with lots of berries and grapes, and a banana so far. Now counting down time until lunch ;)

xx.

You've done great! I know I should try and aim for even lower really but i just don't think I could maintain it. Gonna set it at 11.13 then if I go ok I'll knock another half a stone off! Gonna be relocating at the end if October so will have to find a new group :( I'm gutted cause I love mine but we're moving from Bolton to West Yorkshire for work. I really want to join a new group as a target member! I've never been a target member!!

Well today's gone ok so far. Had the fruit and scan bran for lunch then had leftover chilli with a big side salad for lunch (no rice). Came home and had my other 3 scan bran with my hex a of phili light and pickled onions (I'm addicted to pickled onions) and gonna homemade fish cakes and big salad for tea.

Started my period today so got a migraine coming, hope its gone for tomorrow or I'll really struggle.

What you having for tea? I've still got an A and B to have yet it feels really weird! I so wish i'd bought some hifi bars last night :( xx

Good luck, everyone, even if you have had a blip! Think I've had more than a blip over the past week - went away and didn't count a single Syn!! Definitely not weighing myself for another week yet!!! :O

Kathy

You've done great! I know I should try and aim for even lower really but i just don't think I could maintain it. Gonna set it at 11.13 then if I go ok I'll knock another half a stone off! Gonna be relocating at the end if October so will have to find a new group :( I'm gutted cause I love mine but we're moving from Bolton to West Yorkshire for work. I really want to join a new group as a target member! I've never been a target member!!

Well today's gone ok so far. Had the fruit and scan bran for lunch then had leftover chilli with a big side salad for lunch (no rice). Came home and had my other 3 scan bran with my hex a of phili light and pickled onions (I'm addicted to pickled onions) and gonna homemade fish cakes and big salad for tea.

Started my period today so got a migraine coming, hope its gone for tomorrow or I'll really struggle.

What you having for tea? I've still got an A and B to have yet it feels really weird! I so wish i'd bought some hifi bars last night :( xx

Aw no that's tough. I don't go to group but my boyfriend does sw too so we weigh in on a Friday morning together etc
Im sure you can manage joining as a target member!

Youve done really well :) and I love having hexs left but it is rare for me lol
I was doing really well until we went to see the family and ended up eating at a pub :/ but I had boiled potatoes from hexb some salad and a cheese and leek pie so sunning the pastry but think rest was (almost .... Probably not really) within allowance! ;)

Doing an EE day tomorrow .... Don't think I'm gonna lose any weight this week :(

xxxx

Good luck, everyone, even if you have had a blip! Think I've had more than a blip over the past week - went away and didn't count a single Syn!! Definitely not weighing myself for another week yet!!! :O

Kathy

Hi Kathy :)
I went away and only put on a lb so you might be ok! Although staying away from scales never really harms I think!
Did you go anywhere nice?
I blipped tonight as went to the pub and had some pie :/ but with salad! Lol
xx

Hi Jessy, Think my gain will probably be much more dramatic, unfortunately but, yes, definitely staying away from the scales until next week! Went to Herefordshire with my partner and his Mum and she's really addicted to cream teas. Well, it would have been bad manners to leave her eating alone, wouldn't it? :D Glad to hear you had salad with your pie - at least you were making a token effort!!

Think we'd both better get seriously back on track now! Good luck. x

Kathy

Well against all the odds I managed a respectable maintain! Gonna have to be super good this week so it doesn't creep up on me. Success Express here I come :) xx

well done good luck

Back