Oh dear..

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by DeeCe, 2 November 2011 Social URL.

1. DeeCe

DeeCe Silver Member

Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm ill :(

A really, really sore throat (I hope it doesn't turn into anything serious as it usually does :mad: ) and headaches on the come & go..

I've taken the Beechams drink stuff to soothe it, I read the label and it contains sucrose, it's the lemon flavour one... I hope this won't affect me too badly on the diet front..

I didn't get any throat lozenges or sweets and couldn't find sugar-free ones & I know I'd just get addicted.. although that might help with the transition issues ;)

Any suggestions of anything Dukan-friendly or any known sugar-free sore throat lozenges?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NicoleW

NicoleW Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Stepsils do a sugar free one I think x

4. mummy b

mummy b Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.85%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hiya,

I recallhaving a sugar free pack of strepsils, think they were strawberry flavour. HTH XX

5. squindles

squindles I will conquer!!!

Start Weight:
    157st9lb
    Current Weight:
    157st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    19st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    none at the mo
    Poor you! I know excatley how you feel...I've got a mega sore throat, my tonsills are large :eek: earache plus a headache :( hope you ( & me ;) ) get better soon :D
    Jackie xx

6. DeeCe

DeeCe Silver Member

Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ah thanks hope you get well soon, I sometimes feel like I'm getting better than the next day I feel worse or the same!

:( Poor you I had swollen tonsills, hope you get better soon!! That's what I was scared of, my cold always turn into something worse as I never relax enough to let my body fight it haha! MY whole head feels blocked up even my ears which is a weird sensation!

Beechams is working.. hopefully won't stall me.. but I think I'll leave strepsils cos I will end up having them constantly! ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.