Oh dear..

DeeCe

Silver Member
I'm ill :(

A really, really sore throat (I hope it doesn't turn into anything serious as it usually does :mad: ) and headaches on the come & go..

I've taken the Beechams drink stuff to soothe it, I read the label and it contains sucrose, it's the lemon flavour one... I hope this won't affect me too badly on the diet front..

I didn't get any throat lozenges or sweets and couldn't find sugar-free ones & I know I'd just get addicted.. although that might help with the transition issues ;)

Any suggestions of anything Dukan-friendly or any known sugar-free sore throat lozenges?

Hiya,

I recallhaving a sugar free pack of strepsils, think they were strawberry flavour. HTH XX

I'm ill :(

A really, really sore throat (I hope it doesn't turn into anything serious as it usually does :mad: ) and headaches on the come & go..

I've taken the Beechams drink stuff to soothe it, I read the label and it contains sucrose, it's the lemon flavour one... I hope this won't affect me too badly on the diet front..

I didn't get any throat lozenges or sweets and couldn't find sugar-free ones & I know I'd just get addicted.. although that might help with the transition issues ;)

Any suggestions of anything Dukan-friendly or any known sugar-free sore throat lozenges?
Poor you! I know excatley how you feel...I've got a mega sore throat, my tonsills are large :eek: earache plus a headache :( hope you ( & me ;) ) get better soon :D
Jackie xx

Ah thanks hope you get well soon, I sometimes feel like I'm getting better than the next day I feel worse or the same!

:( Poor you I had swollen tonsills, hope you get better soon!! That's what I was scared of, my cold always turn into something worse as I never relax enough to let my body fight it haha! MY whole head feels blocked up even my ears which is a weird sensation!

Beechams is working.. hopefully won't stall me.. but I think I'll leave strepsils cos I will end up having them constantly! ;)

Back